• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Jun 6, 2015] Smash of Ages SSB64 National Ft. Boom, tacos, and... (Panorama City, California)

Soto

Smash Cadet
Los Angeles Smash Tournaments (LAS) is hosting another of its "Smash of Ages" but this time it's an SSB64 Exclusive National! This will be a one of the first major tournaments for SSB64 hosted on the West Coast.

This tournament will be featuring Apex 2012/2015 Winner SuPeRbOoMfAn! tacos (Apex 2015 2nd Place) will be attending as well!

Venue Fee: $10
Entry Fee: $10

Registration form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1JpiJZtk-qygu51LVnVYYEWiUx6fmPcmqk8p2jBiRN6E/viewform?usp=send_form

Stream link: Twitch.tv/LA_Smash
Challonge:

Facebook event link: https://www.facebook.com/events/1570072043268899/

Last edited:

Z-Rex

Smash Cadet
I was planning a trip through CA in June. The timing could not be more perfect.

Time to ramp up my training >:)

Z-Rex

Smash Cadet
Make sure to join the Facebook event please @ Z-Rex Z-Rex !
That link isn't working for me.

Edit: Found the right link in the other thread. You should update this one.

facebook.com/events/1570072043268899/

Last edited:

Soto

Smash Cadet
Update for the Smashboards exclusive people: We've hit our 50 "Joined FaceBook event" mark. Meaning, 50 people joined the event on FB, and in our experience that number tends to be an underestimate of the folks that atually show up. There's 16 people on the "Maybe" list.

Also, we plan on having a "Social" room at the venue full of drinks and food, we plan to make this a really fun event giving the great comoradry the SSB64 community has.

Lastly, I'll be sure to update you guys when I get a hard confirmation on a pot bonus as well as any other perks for the winner.

LDZ

Smash Rookie
It says it's $10 venue fee, and $10 entry fee. Will there be doubles? if so, is it still $20 total for both singles and doubles?

Top Bottom