• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Jun 6, 2015] (18yrs old & under only) New Challengers Tournament: Smash Wii U (Lithonia, GA)

smithspot

Smash Journeyman
Gamers Xperience presents NCT!
New Challengers Tournament: Smash Wii U

**This tournament is for our New Generation of Smashers! Open to competitors 18yrs old & under only. Competitors must present current State ID or current School ID.** Players over 18yrs old we encourage you to sponsor and/or train someone you may know that is interested the competitive smash scene as well as players that show great potential that is under the age of 18yrs old.

- Tournament sign-ups begin @ 12noon
- Tournament start promptly @ 1:00pm

$10 Entry ($5 pot / $5 venue)

===================
Open play for non-tournament players are at Gamers Xperience normal rates of $3/hour or $10/all night. Full Access to 100+ playable games.

Tournament players get Full Access to the other 100+ playable games with no additional charge.
===================

**Note: there is a small risk that DLC may not be available at the time of the event**

Smash Brothers (Wii U)
- Apex Ruleset
- Double Elimination
- Best 2/3, 2 stock, 6mins
- Losers, Winners, & Grand Finals 2 stock, 6mins, 3/5
- 1st 60%, 2nd 30%, 3rd 10% or entry back

Last edited:

smithspot

Smash Journeyman
Just please bring some type of ID to show. School ID, state ID, and/or parents to prove such. Also, spread the word....

dockajax

Smash Rookie
Sounds like fun! I only need to to know one thing: Is there going to be a doubles tournament or just singles?

smithspot

Smash Journeyman
Sorry for replying late. For some reason I am not getting notified of replies to this...

The event is for singles only. I hope you are attend.

Tre2737

Smash Rookie
NNID
2737tj
3DS FC
0559-7331-2598
Sounds like fun! I'll be there. At my school we have ID's. Can I just bring mine?

dockajax

Smash Rookie
I have GCN controller, but no adapter. Are adapters going to be hooked up/provided or do I need a Wii/Nunchuck?

Top Bottom