• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North Smash on the Hill Weekly Series: Season 3 Week 6ix (Boston, MA)

Smash on the Hill Weekly Series: Season 3 Week 6ix (Boston, MA)
Posted by xTMPRx
Church on the Hill Boston
Thursday, July 14, 2016 - 06:00 PM
Until: Thursday, July 14, 2016 - 11:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

xTMPRx

Smash Apprentice
Check out info on the Facebook group!

www.facebook.com/groups/smashonthehill

Smash 4 Weekly in the Boston Area, join the Smash on the Hill crew and enjoy a smashing time.

Venue Fee - $5

Single Fee - $5

TOTAL - $10 ($5 IF YOU BRING A SETUP)

Venue & Registration open at 6, bracket starts at 7.

SETLIST RULES - SINGLES

- 2 Stock, 6 minutes. Best of 3
- No items, No Equipment
- No Customs

SETLIST RULES - DOUBLES

- 3 Stock, 8 minutes. Best of 3
- Team Attack On
- No Items, No Equipment
- No Customs

STAGES

- Starting Stages:

Battlefield
Smashville
Town & City
Dreamland 64
Final Destination

- Counterpick Stages:

Lylat Cruise
Duck Hunt
Miiverse*
Omega Stages**

*Banning Battlefield also bans Miiverse
**Banning FD also bans Omegas

Singles Winners Prizes

60/30/10

Super Smash Bros. Wii U Double Elimination Tournament

disc_

Smash Rookie
NNID
Bombie
Would you say this is tournament is friendly towards someone who hasn't gone to a tournament before?

C0rvus

Pro Hands Catcher
I'm interested in going, but is it actually on a thursday? My buddy says it's Saturday but that's not what it says here.

xTMPRx

Smash Apprentice
Will

I will most likely be there, I've planned to attend for a while but never followed through.
Hope to see you there!

Definitely, I went to my first tournament here in January and it was awesome.
Thanks! Love the feedback!

I'm interested in going, but is it actually on a thursday? My buddy says it's Saturday but that's not what it says here.
We have one every Thursday, and our monthly is this Saturday!

xTMPRx

Smash Apprentice
So I attended and placed 25th, I had a ranking on smash.gg and was wondering if there was a way to go into the Massachusetts PR or link my placing to my smash.gg account.
I will be uploading this bracket on challonge as well and will be put in our PR calculator, if you go on our page on Facebook, we update the PR every week.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/smashonthehill/

ionustron

Smash Rookie
NNID
ionustron
Going to try and attend March 10th unless something dumb comes up. Bringin' console again since it happily ended up getting use thanks to a spare monitor.

Was talking to a dad hanging out at the monthly yesterday, really supporting his kid going out to various events, said everyone was friendly and nice so yeah good times =)

erict12345

Smash Rookie
Hi this would be my first tournament that i will go to.
I'm planning on going with three friends. I don't own my own Wii U and am not sure if I could use my 2ds as a controller as i am more comfortable using that If not that is fine

Weebu

Smash Rookie
Hey I was wondering how frequently and when you will be hosting Melee/PM? I'd love to attend some time!

AlphaChinno

Smash Rookie
Hey xTMPRx. Is this tournament really gonna be scheduled on a Thursday? I really want to go to this tournament but I am too busy on Thursday.

I was wondering whether there will be another Smash on the Hill "Wii U Tournament" that could possibly be scheduled on either a Friday, Saturday, or Sunday, since those three days are the days where I am free.

I really love your tournament scene here in Boston. Smash on the Hill was the first Tournament I came to back in April of 2015. I played as King Dedede and plenty of fun there.

If the possible tournament for July could be held on a weekend, I would really love to come over and test my skills against other people once more.

Thank you in advance.

Top Bottom