• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Jun 22, 2014] 4SF Monthly Project M Tournament! (Daly City, Ca)

CPU / Yin

Smash Cadet

4SF is a SSB Project M tournament in the Bay Area, hosted by NCYC (The North County Youth Collective). We are a teen services organization, therefore this is a TEEN event, so please, within AGES 13-19 (if you don't fall into this group, but would like to attend, contact me!). There will be singles and maybe doubles. Come hungry, game wise and food wise! :)

RULES
  • 4 stocks, 8 minutes
  • Double elimination
  • S@X Stage List (Bottom 2 rows except PS1 and Skyloft, and adding in Dracula's Castle and Distant Planet)
  • Giga Bowser is banned!
  • Pause should be off. Pausing will result in losing a stock, so just turn it off.
  • If you and your opponent agree, you can play on any stage y'all would like
  • Bring your own controller!
  • Again, PLEASE BE NO OLDER THAN 19. We're not allowed to let you compete if you're above that age!
FEES AND PRIZES
$5 per singles entrant, $4 per doubles entrant (if you pay for singles, you don't have to pay for doubles!)
No venue fee
Prizes/trophies for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place include t shirts, movie tickets, and trophies!All money goes towards Daly City Teen Services and NCYC!

FOOD?!?!
There is gonna be hella food, for good prices too (like fries and pizza).
There is also a nearby shopping center where one could theoretically purchase food. But hey. We sell food too.

SCHEDULE
Doors open at 3pm, and the tournament is scheduled to start around 4. If you are late, you won't be able to enter, so show up early! The tournament will go from 3-9pm.

QUESTIONS?
If you have questions, contact us...
  • by email, at persianemcee@gmail.com
  • of course you can message me on here
  • and finally, any of the contact info on the flyer
EXTRA STUFF
If you can bring a set up or extra controllers, contact me, and we can coordinate it. Thanks! :)

Last edited:

LordJ

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1177-9216-3573
Team Attack on? Don't really care, but hey, gotta keep up with all the rule changes. Can't wait to destroy with my buddy Savage in Doubles.

CPU / Yin

Smash Cadet
when is says double elimination is it two loses? or 2/3?
Double elimination means that there will be a winner's bracket, and a loser's bracket. If you lose a match in winner's bracket, you get put into loser's bracket with a chance to come back and make it to finals. Essentially, you have 2 lives in the tournament.

CPU / Yin

Smash Cadet
Team Attack on? Don't really care, but hey, gotta keep up with all the rule changes. Can't wait to destroy with my buddy Savage in Doubles.
Yeah, team attack on is standard in double's tournaments, and has always been that way :) look forward to seeing y'all there!

ThundeRzReigN

Smash Cadet
This was a great event even with some technical issues. I really had fun with this tournament and I'll be back next month!

CPU / Yin

Smash Cadet
Guys! Next 4SF is around the corner...

It won't let me post the link because I haven't posted enough yet I guess, but find it under the tournament listings on the Pacific West forums.

Come prepared and ready to fight! See y'all there.

Top Bottom