• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Aug 16, 2015] Smash Quest- Smash 4 (Flushing, New York)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick78

Smash Rookie
NNID
Nicholas78
So, will a smash 4 event be happening on July 11th? We can't make it this weekend, and my brother and I would definitely want to come to this, but he really wants there to be doubles. Is doubles for smash 4 confirmed for July 11th?

MagiKz

Smash Rookie
How large is the venue? A few of my friends and I want to come this sunday. Hopefully it won't be too crowded or cramped?

P.S. This is our first tourney so sorry if I don't know some things.

Last edited:

Sneaky boy Nick

Smash Journeyman
So, will a smash 4 event be happening on July 11th? We can't make it this weekend, and my brother and I would definitely want to come to this, but he really wants there to be doubles. Is doubles for smash 4 confirmed for July 11th?
No doubles next week

Sneaky boy Nick

Smash Journeyman
How large is the venue? A few of my friends and I want to come this sunday. Hopefully it won't be too crowded or cramped?

P.S. This is our first tourney so sorry if I don't know some things.
Gonna be frank it's not a large venue at all, we're working on some things though to make it better for the players. I'd say we're very friendly to new competitors though.

MagiKz

Smash Rookie
It seems about 5-8 people want to come with me tomorrow to take part. Also, are 3ds controllers allowed? Thanks in advance.

rorycosgrove

Smash Apprentice
NNID
rorycosgrove
This happening tomorrow? Is there a Facebook event? Any discount for setup?

Sneaky boy Nick

Smash Journeyman
This happening tomorrow? Is there a Facebook event? Any discount for setup?
It's happening tomorrow...er well today. We currently can't afford to give out discounts for set ups because of money issues.

You the poppin games guy? It would be great to sit down and discuss with you.

rorycosgrove

Smash Apprentice
NNID
rorycosgrove
It's happening tomorrow...er well today. We currently can't afford to give out discounts for set ups because of money issues.

You the poppin games guy? It would be great to sit down and discuss with you.
Yep. Yea will try to come through today rly wanna start competing again

HelpR

Smash Ace
eyyy it's rory.

They typically start allowing friendlies at 4, and it starts at 5. Expect to see me there.

HelpR

Smash Ace
it's all street unfortunately. It's right on main street in the depths of china town. I'd recommend you take a bus in

rorycosgrove

Smash Apprentice
NNID
rorycosgrove
it's all street unfortunately. It's right on main street in the depths of china town. I'd recommend you take a bus in
Alright thanks. I think I'll come next time with a friend who knows the area and buses better than I. This is weekly?

123ipeeonyou

Smash Rookie
What time does sm4sh tourneys usually end? Also how good are the players? Are there lots of skkkkkrubs or are they freaks

Sneaky boy Nick

Smash Journeyman
We're likely going to do some rescheduling in the following weeks to fit together with nebulous. I'd rather people have the ability to go to both for their respective games instead of having to choose one or the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom