• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Aug 16, 2015] Smash Quest- Smash 4 (Flushing, New York)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blacq Soul

Smash Rookie
well figured it would be more since you set up video game tournaments and I've heard nothing of "cards..." games

bogmire

Smash Rookie
No PM? This was gonna be the first tournament I ever attended in my life. lol..first post on smashboards also

Sneaky boy Nick

Smash Journeyman
No PM? This was gonna be the first tournament I ever attended in my life. lol..first post on smashboards also
I don't think PM ever is going to recover. Sorry, it would be for the best for me to remove the PM tag when I think about it.

CosmicFuzz

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Masterphailure
3DS FC
4511-1602-4990
How's the turn out at the tournaments? Been looking for a close local since Nebulous shut down.

zeezee

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4485-0319-8479
I'm a little confused about the status of customs in these tournaments, are they on for saturday/sunday?

zeezee

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4485-0319-8479
Ahhh that's so unfortunate, wish I had known sooner about the Saturday one..ah well I guess I'll just have to wait til next week.

CosmicFuzz

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Masterphailure
3DS FC
4511-1602-4990
So if all goes well, I'll be attending this Sunday, looking forward to playing some Smash with everyone!

HelpR

Smash Ace
dang, I wanted to come through, but I dunno if I wanna do dubs, especially with a random partner.

Nick78

Smash Rookie
NNID
Nicholas78
So, will there be singles and doubles on Sunday for Smash 4?

MagiKz

Smash Rookie
So what exactly is happening this Sunday? I thought you were having smash 4 dubs but now it's melee?

NitronicGamer

Smash Rookie
NNID
NitronicGamer
We're working on a complete overhaul.

It would likely be in the future

Friday PM
Saturday smash 4 (customs off)
Sunday melee

Soon enough
Sweet i was looking forward to going but im not a big Sm4sh player so when you guys canceled pm i was salty xD Really looking forward to the PM and Melee tournaments in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom