• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Aug 16, 2015] Smash Quest- Smash 4 (Flushing, New York)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sneaky boy Nick

Smash Journeyman
Yo nick the tournament last Saturday was awesome thanks for the amazing experience man also we want to help build up the tournament you hold in flushing and helping get a stream set up plus commentary were getting summer jobs so if you end up buying stuff you need for your locals we'd love to chip in
We're going to start trying to build it more once me and david finish our finals

Last edited:

Sneaky boy Nick

Smash Journeyman
Yo nick the tournament last Saturday was awesome thanks for the amazing experience man also we want to help build up the tournament you hold in flushing and helping get a stream set up plus commentary were getting summer jobs so if you end up buying stuff you need for your locals we'd love to chip in
You'd really do that for me?

Sneaky boy Nick

Smash Journeyman
We're actually getting a second set up this week. But something we really need is televisions. You know where we could buy some Tvs that have no delay?

Miseribacy

Smash Rookie
NNID
Miseribacy
The OP says Customs ON, do you have a set-up that has all custom moves unlocked for every character?

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
The_Foridden_One, is this customs on or off?

Blacq Soul

Smash Rookie
is this a every saturday/sunday thing? I've been wanting to join a tournament for a minute now but everything is too far and I work a lot. I've been playing smash bros since the first one came out on n64. so I apologize if I don't know the terminologies like "customs" and "setups" {which I imagine means console setups} I've watched PM but never played it myself and would be interested.

Auri_

Smash Rookie
is this a every saturday/sunday thing? I've been wanting to join a tournament for a minute now but everything is too far and I work a lot. I've been playing smash bros since the first one came out on n64. so I apologize if I don't know the terminologies like "customs" and "setups" {which I imagine means console setups} I've watched PM but never played it myself and would be interested.
Pretty sure it's every Saturday and Sunday. "Customs" refer to the custom moves offered in smash 4. I think Saturdays have custom moves turned off, and Sundays have them turned on. Don't take my word for it, though. Wait for the TO to respond.

Blacq Soul

Smash Rookie
Pretty sure it's every Saturday and Sunday. "Customs" refer to the custom moves offered in smash 4. I think Saturdays have custom moves turned off, and Sundays have them turned on. Don't take my word for it, though. Wait for the TO to respond.
I appreciate the response. thank you

Sneaky boy Nick

Smash Journeyman
Yes it's twice a week saturday and sunday. We use custom moves on sunday with non customs on saturday.

Migz0909

Smash Rookie
Again Why delete my stuff? Im only stating the truth and minus 4 more smash contestants not coming

Blacq Soul

Smash Rookie
I'm off this saturday so i might come out to check this place out and maybe partake in the tournament. seems too interesting to pass up

gamegod7

Smash Apprentice
NNID
gamegod7
3DS FC
1607-2735-0153
Shoot no PM?
Only reason I would have gone :( I havent been to one since 3.5 came out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom