• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic South [Sep 12, 2015] White Widow Weekly (Myrtle Beach, South Carolina)

Shuffs

Smash Rookie
Hi guys! Smash friendlies happen every week at White Widow. It is free of charge for everything! Feel welcome to come every Saturday.

Last edited:

BeatMax Sakuraba

Smash Cadet
NNID
Neku2012
3DS FC
3093-7612-8482
Where is this located at? I'm trying to get directions through Mapquest, and I entered in the address written under location, and I don't see it.

danimarie4723

Smash Rookie
Hey! So this happens every other Friday? Not sure I can make it tomorrow but id love to come to the next one, and I have a melee set up, also is there a Facebook page?

9nindo

Smash Rookie
NNID
9nindo
(if someone brings set ups) those words worry me, there will absolutely be setups right?

Resik

Smash Rookie
This has evolved into a weekly tournament just about every Saturday, free of charge. It would be nice to have more people come and expand the scene a little.

Sudoi

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Blargbla
I live in North Myrtle Beach, and if you expand to include Smash 4 (3DS or WiiU, either one works), I would pay $10! I rarely see tourneys near me or online tourneys I'm able to join, and would love the chance to play! Please include Smash 4! I have a 3DS with the game, and one of my friends could bring a setup if he wanted to!

Resik

Smash Rookie
T
I live in North Myrtle Beach, and if you expand to include Smash 4 (3DS or WiiU, either one works), I would pay $10! I rarely see tourneys near me or online tourneys I'm able to join, and would love the chance to play! Please include Smash 4! I have a 3DS with the game, and one of my friends could bring a setup if he wanted to!
There is no charge. If someone brings a setup, we're down for whatever. We are mostly melee players though

Xanphen

Smash Rookie
my computers weird so i dont know if my last post went through, will there be smash4 and will there be a gamecube adapter for wii u

Jacksundavis

Smash Rookie
So you are saying this event is free of charge if a setup is brought? Or its a free event all around sorry i'm a little confused

Bad1

Smash Rookie
Does this still go on? In Cola, just started picking up Melee and PM, wanna see what this is all about.

RedistributeBGP

Smash Rookie
Hello all. I just moved to the area and am looking for fellow melee enthusiasts. How many people generally show up to these biweeklies?

jerry121212

Smash Rookie
I'll be there on friday =] I'm from ohio, here on vacation. Excited to meet you guys

Fivezz

Smash Rookie
Is this still on a small scale in terms of how many people attend? it doesn't really matter just kinda wondering sounds like fun though.

SGX

Smash Journeyman
Hey, I can bring a PM setup and an MKX setup. (I know a few of the WW regulars that play)

I wish Splatoon supported 4 players locally, because I'd also be totally down for running tournaments for that. :(

jerry121212

Smash Rookie
Hey, I can bring a PM setup and an MKX setup. (I know a few of the WW regulars that play)

I wish Splatoon supported 4 players locally, because I'd also be totally down for running tournaments for that. :(

Yoooo, MKX. I still haven't played it

Resik

Smash Rookie

All games are welcome

Resik

Smash Rookie
Is this still on a small scale in terms of how many people attend? it doesn't really matter just kinda wondering sounds like fun though.
It's pretty small scale, but if you come and manage to rally others that can change

W1m0

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheHylianHero123
Well I was down in myrtle with 5 friends and we really wanted to go to this but weren't sure if there was gonna be a turnout I wish yall could have told us sooner, well best of luck for your tourneys

OhSix

Smash Rookie
Yo. Gonna be at White Widow all day tomorrow, and bringing a Melee and Smash 4 set up. Trying to get some games in.

Gator

Smash Cadet
Hi! Im visiting from NY and i plan on attending this saturday. Will there be smash 4 or melee there? And what time does this usually run until?

MKchouy

Smash Cadet
I just moved to this area and I am looking for local tourneys for smash 4, would love to know more information about this.

(Is it still going on, is there smash 4)

cadugan531

Smash Rookie
Is there a facebook or skype group for this? If not it may be a good idea. I would like to attend in the next couple of weeks, but since classes at Coastal start next week this coming weekend may be out of the question.

GNOX

Smash Rookie
If there's enough people, will there be an actual tournament? Or is it usually just friendlies? I'll still be attending regardless

Top Bottom