• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Sep 12, 2015] Warp Star Grand Prix Online Champions (Online)

WSGrandPrix

Smash Apprentice
Warpstar Grand Prix would like to invite you to a mini tournament hosted by Joshruner Tournament Organizer and commentator.
want to sign up? Just be in the twitch chat and ask to enter.
http://www.twitch.tv/wsgrandprix Starts at 7:30pm eastern, 6:30pm central, 4:30pm western.

Stream starts at 4:30pm Central, 5:30pm Eastern, and 2:30pm Western

Super Smash Bros Wii U

No customs due to possible equipment users(Cheating).

No Items

rules are simple 3 stock 7 minutes

best 2 out of 3 Single elimination pools and Grand Finals will be 3 out of 5. We now have a lot of people signing up and to help time reasons (I have a job I get up early for).

The player with the lower seed number bans first stage (so be early on the sign up when WsGrandPrix goes live) then the other player bans from the remaining 2, last stage remaining is were the first match is played, unless both players agree on one stage. Losers will choose the next stage after the winner bans 2 stages.

Starters

Final Destination, Smashville, "Battlefield Or Dreamland 64"

Counter picks

Pilot wings, Pokemon stadium 2, Colosseum

Halberd, Kongo Jungle 64, Castle siege

Delfino Plaza, Duck Hunt, Lylat Cruise

Town and City, And all Omegas

There is no prize for winning but the glory of besting the best, come and have fun, even if you lose you can always find someone in chat to play or watch T.O. Joshruner commentate the matches left.

Last edited:

WolfPopo

Smash Rookie
When do entries open for this tourney/when is check in? How early should I be in the Twitch chat if I want a chance at entering?

WSGrandPrix

Smash Apprentice
Entries for the tournament starts as soon as WsGrandPrix goes live you have two hours or so to sign up with T.O. Joshruner just be in chat and ask to be in the tournament and he will add you to the challonge bracket.

irongiant77

Smash Rookie
NNID
irongiant77
3DS FC
4398-9800-3462
i would like to join is there a challonge.com bracket or are we doing it all over twitch?

Krzy_Zant

Smash Rookie
NNID
SuperSmashFebles
Is this a weekly ? for example will it be held today?

ZeBrA$

Smash Cadet
NNID
spencer9991
Entries for the tournament starts as soon as WsGrandPrix goes live you have two hours or so to sign up with T.O. Joshruner just be in chat and ask to be in the tournament and he will add you to the challonge bracket.
Its going to be today on august 29 at 7:30 EST right? And to sign up I need to comment in the twitch streaming chat?

DReager1

Smash Rookie
NNID
Terry20
Question, how long do these tournaments normally run? Curious.

Thanks!

Top Bottom