• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Aug 7, 2015] Summer Smash-Fest @ Hitbox Arena - Doors Open @ 5:00pm Weekdays... (Kinnelon NJ)

Status
Not open for further replies.

moltenrokk

Smash Journeyman
NNID
moltenrokk

Hey everyone, come enjoy your weekday afternoons at Hitbox Arena's Summer Smash-Fest Series. We will have all games available for you to play. Also feel free to dig into our gaming inventory if you would rather play something other than Smash....maybe Street fighter, Skullgirls, Mario Kart, Mario Party
or what ever...its your party!

Doors open - 5:00pm
Smash until 12 Midnight!

Venue/Fest fee - $7 (All day friendlies. Also covers venue fee for evening tournaments)

https://www.facebook.com/john.vanduyne.5/events
www.hitboxarena.com
www.facebook.com/hitboxarena
www.twitter.com/hitboxarena
www.twitch.tv/hitboxarena

Call or text 201-704-3802 for more info!

Thanks and see you at the Arena!

Last edited:

chc0h0licextreme

Smash Rookie
Hey guys! I've been really info melee for the past yese. Lately I've been gridning at the game a lot and just really into it. I've gotten to the point to where my friends that can l cancel, wavedash, and shffl aren't much of a channelge anymore and they aren't able to play as often as I want to (which is everyday) I'm 15 and I really want to play more people and get better at the game but I just can't make it here since its a 30-40 min ride from my house ;( if anyone is willing to play friendlies with me and even take me for this venue for a small fee of something I'd be grateful as hell! I live in teaneck nj and ill be copy and pasting this elsewhere in holes that someone sees this. Please don't hurt me lol :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom