• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pacific West [Aug 7, 2015] Last PM @ The Office before Hiatus (San Marcos CA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferntendo

Smash Cadet
NNID
Ferntendo128
3DS FC
2724-0900-1828
yessir, Im gonna try to get the venue and start cleaning up the room around 4:30. If u dont mind a mess u can come early and play while I prep the venue
Don't mind at all. I can help if you want. Well, that's if I get there around that time.

TheBigChorizo

Smash Rookie
Hey guys I've never been to a tournament before but would love to get started up with the smash community. How often do you guys play?

Evan Hite

Smash Cadet
Hi guys! i'm a melee/ pm player from the murrieta/temecula area and would like to know if you guys still hold these events? Thanks guys!

Evan Hite

Smash Cadet
Hi guys! i'm a melee/ pm player from the murrieta/temecula area and would like to know if you guys still hold these events? Thanks guys!
Yeah man, every Friday @ the Office & every Monday in Oceanside @ Ourplayz
very cool! i'll definitely show up this friday :)

Totintug

Smash Rookie
NNID
EpicFrog17
I was wondering if there i an age restriction to enter your tournaments. Me and my friend(s) are interested in competing but are rather young for smashers.

LordBac0nUS

Smash Rookie
Kay, sorry I didn't go to the tournament I was supposed to go to a YEAR ago. Anywho, got over sickness, got priveleges back, got Project M back LETS SMASH!

m0NtÉ

Smash Rookie
I've been away for a couple months, have you guys upgraded to 3.6, or are you still running with 3.5?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom