• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [Jul 23, 2015] Project Playhem Weeklies - Series Cancelled details in OP (Livonia, MI)

NachoOfCheese

Smash Ace
NNID
NachoOfCheese
Most valuable piece of advice I got last time:
"Don't air dodge, that's how you lose a stock!"
~Ksev, as he Fair spikes me at 0% and takes the stock.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I'm not understanding how you worded that sentence, is it singles on the 9th or not?
It is Singles this week. It says so in the title.

What Nacho is saying, is that every nine PPWs we do a weekly centered around doubles/squads (PPW 9, 18, 27, 36, etc.)

Last edited:

supersmash4_

Smash Rookie
NNID
EricAJ
That was a great first tournament for me! I had a blast and did way better than I expected to do tbh lol. I hope to be back as much as I can this summer. Btw I'm Daybreak that dude who used Falco lol

ecstasy

Smash Cadet
NNID
stalfosslayer3
3DS FC
2981-5797-2461
Do you have to sign up online, or can you sign up at the door?

ecstasy

Smash Cadet
NNID
stalfosslayer3
3DS FC
2981-5797-2461
i was also wondering if this next tourney will be singles or not

ecstasy

Smash Cadet
NNID
stalfosslayer3
3DS FC
2981-5797-2461
Pity, i was planning on coming this week since ill have to go to florida and miss the next event at gamer's gauntlet

Eternal Blue Syaoran

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlueEternal
I wish we could just use the Macomb library as our venue. I like how it feels and its not 65 miles from me XD.
Hope we get to fight again Ori, maybe at the next project playhem we will be able to.

Top Bottom