• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest Smash @ SotN

Smash @ SotN
Posted by Durimango
Shadow of the Nerd
Saturday, July 2, 2016 - 01:00 PM
Until: Saturday, July 2, 2016 - 05:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/Chicago)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Chicago

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Durimango

Smash Rookie
This is a little weekly tourney we are going to be having every Saturday. The entry fee is $5 and as of right now the top two players are getting cash prizes. Come out and see us!

Grayson3212

Smash Rookie
NNID
grayson3212
who are the best players that go to your tournament and who do they use?

Derpsonr

Smash Rookie
idk about smash 4 but at como tournaments for melee shinobi and darkatma go and body everybody there. They also have smash 4 tournaments at Columbia mo monthlies.

LinkMan1871

Smash Rookie
NNID
LinkMan1871
idk about smash 4 but at como tournaments for melee shinobi and darkatma go and body everybody there. They also have smash 4 tournaments at Columbia mo monthlies.
Can you direct me to where I can find the any Columbia MO smash groups/tournaments? I can't seem to find them.

Durimango

Smash Rookie
Here is there old twitter https://twitter.com/COMOSmash I think their facebook is in some of the tweets. I don't have facebook. The old main TO for Como moved to Socal, so I think different people run tournaments now.
I don't know if you guys are still active or not but I realized that I never came back to check this. We've started a new weekly scene in Lebanon and other regions nearby include Springfield, Rolla, and Columbia. Springfield is the biggest while Rolla and Como aren't far behind but Rolla only operates during the school year. Also almost everything MO does for smash is on Facebook here's the link for Columbia's smash page - https://m.facebook.com/groups/332717756889929. If you guys are still active and interested in any other tournaments or scenes let me know!

Top Bottom