• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [Sep 20, 2015] Freedom Biweeklies (North Canton, OH)

CocoThunder

Smash Cadet
This is the event page for the Freedom Biweeklies, a biweekly tournament in North Canton, Ohio.

Tournament rules:
Melee will use the Apex 2015 ruleset
Smash 4 will use the following ruleset:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1R1dTcC6WuU8vZK-4tFu4SNs-UXfGqoEd2uVx2W-qGt0/edit?usp=sharing

Pricing:

$2 Melee singles
$2 Melee doubles
$2 Smash 4 singles
$3 Venue fee

Schedule:

2:00-3:00 Registration
3:00 Melee doubles and PM singles starts
4:00 Melee singles start

Schedule is subject to change.

Food:

There are a ton of different food places not to far from the venue. There is a Chipotle, Taco Bell, McDonald's, Pizza Hut, and many more close to the venue.

If you have any other questions, feel free to message me.

Last edited:

Miky428

Smash Rookie
Pretty new to smash in general would be a great experience to try out the competitive gameplay

Gmarcott42

Smash Rookie
Awesome, I'll probably be there. Still pretty new to competitive smash but it should be fun.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
Any age requirements?
There are no age requirements.

How many people have you had come in the past?
I believe they typically get around 16 people. Anywhere from 12-24 If I had to guess off the top of my head. This one may have more because of Smash 4.

Speaking of which. Coco, Can you please update the original thread and include smash 4? Thanks.

Wayofalex's Gaming

Smash Rookie
NNID
Infinite_L1ves
Might show up if things go right, can't go to tournament this Sunday because of complications. I wanna just play my first tournament :GCZ::GCZ::GCZ::GCZ::GCZ::GCZ::GCZ::GCZ::GCZ::GCZ::GCZ::GCZ::GCZ::GCZ::GCZ::GCZ::GCZ::GCZ::GCZ::GCZ:

Top Bottom