• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Joplin smash bros!

Actout

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone, my name is Devon. An active kirby/mac main now. I've been looking around joplin missouri trying to find other players. My search isn't going the best but im not giving up. I need more people to play! More variety, bigger groups. Please, message me if you are within an hour of joplin. I will not travel to springfield. Or an hour away. I'm sorry, but I have no intention of doing that.. message me or comment in here about it! I look forward to hearing about us JoMos.

Nintendoyoshi

Smash Rookie
NNID
alhwiiu2000
Well I may not be able to help you with the bigger groups, but over at Vintage Stock they are seeing if they can start hosting Sm4sh Tourneys and get-togethers in December. Although I haven't been in contact with them about it in a while so if you can I'd go and check. Yeah the wait sucks, I have been looking for a trace of a smash scene and haven't had any luck other than that. I myself am a Villager main if you were wondering.

Actout

Smash Rookie
I have been looking too. I've found 3 people excluding my girlfriend and i. And one of those 3 people moved. Someone from on here has been messaging me about a get together at JBs on the 3rd. But I will be missing it. Gonna be out of town.

Top Bottom