• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U Japanese Results Compendium

Jucchan

Smash Journeyman
I don't think this has been posted yet.
http://smashrecord.harukisb.net/
Here is a site by Haruki where you can look up tournament records for the Japanese players. If you click the person silhouette next to an opponent, you can see the searched player's record against the opponent. Pretty neat.

Djent

Smash Champion
AFAIK this is everyone we should be looking out for on-stream this weekend:
Yamanyon :4zss:
Kurousa :4zss:
Shuton :4olimar:
Wax :4peach:
Karoegu :4pikachu:
Doi :rosalina:
HIDE :4sonic:
Ri-ma :4tlink:
JUN :4kirby:
Ken :4ganondorf:
Shimitake :4pikachu:
FILIP :4mario:
Nasubi :4sheik:
Ron :4mario::4luigi:
Ri-ma :4tlink:
DIO :4yoshi:
ikep :4bayonetta2:
Lickey :4metaknight:
Karoegu :4pikachu:
Kie :4peach:
Atelier :rosalina:

Jucchan

Smash Journeyman

Gardex

Smash Lord
NNID
Gardex
3DS FC
2707-1617-4394
Gardex Gardex , there's a tournament in Okayama on the 26th. The Twitter account for the series is here.
Thanks dude. I've contacted them through Twitter, but it seems like the ones behind it aren't well versed in English, so it's a slow process.
Do you have any info regarding address, time, etc?
I gotta take the speed train back to Tokyo within Saturday(should take 4-5 hours by train, gotta be there by 1 am Sunday), so would it even be feasible to complete the tournament for me, or would the one in Tokyo be easier to make?

Last edited:

juddy96

Smash Lord
There are a lot of mid-level players at TSC. Tamanyaso is in Block D, Esu and Shiki are in Block F, Ke-ya is in Block I.
I can't find a challonge bracket or anything, seems it was done on paper. Any results that you know of?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Wait, where was TSC held that Maguro entered? He used to be a Kanto regular.

:059:

Djent

Smash Champion
Thanks dude. I've contacted them through Twitter, but it seems like the ones behind it aren't well versed in English, so it's a slow process.
Do you have any info regarding address, time, etc?
I gotta take the speed train back to Tokyo within Saturday(should take 4-5 hours by train, gotta be there by 1 am Sunday), so would it even be feasible to complete the tournament for me, or would the one in Tokyo be easier to make?
Sorry I never replied to this. Hopefully it's not too late. According to the event page (where you can still register AFAIK), the event isn't scheduled to end until 20:30 (8:30 p.m.). So TBH that could be pretty tight scheduling. OTOH the eSR event in Tokyo runs from 9:30 to 16:00, so you'd need an early (or Friday?) train for that one. I hope one of these two options ends up being feasible for you.

Gardex

Smash Lord
NNID
Gardex
3DS FC
2707-1617-4394
Djent Djent no worries, the TO and I managed to crudely communicate with lots of Google translate. Wii U was sadly filled very fast(I think I registered Tuesday), so I had to settle with Melee only(ended up taking 2nd place after a close gf2). Played wiiu friendlies for a while in stead. Guess that was fine as I doubt there would've been time for me to finish playing in the wiiu bracket.

Last edited:

Djent

Smash Champion
Videos for TUS are going up on SHI-G's YT channel. Since they aren't organized in a playlist yet, I'm gathering them here. EDIT: I almost forgot, SHI-G titles them as TUS Tournament 2, so either they or the bracket chronology must be wrong.

FYI: I'm changing Songun to Songn as that seems to be the translation used for all of his recent appearances. OTOH Kamemushi will stay the same at least for now. Who knows what the Pikachu's tag really is. :dizzy:

Finally, as an added bonus, Numeburamovie (the old go-to channel for Japanese SSBB vids) uploaded semis and finals from a recent Pokken Tournament...tournament featuring Brood and El.

Last edited:

Jucchan

Smash Journeyman
It has been decided that Karisuma 7 will use a 3on3 Teams format. 2 stocks each, team attack on.

Djent

Smash Champion
:4cloud2: Nietono, Kamemushi
:4peach: Umeki, Choco
:4yoshi: Aiba, Ninomiya
:4bayonetta2: Nyanko
:4zss: Choco
:4sheik: Eim
:4sonic: KEN
:4metaknight: Tamanyaso
:4corrinf: YOC
:4lucario: mow
:4darkpit: Paseriman
:4megaman: Kamemushi
:4miigun: Rom
:4marth: Fuwa
:4jigglypuff: P-
:substitute: Mao

:4bayonetta: 9B, ikep
:4diddy: Isotaku
:rosalina: Ruri
:4fox: SH
:4ryu: Kei
:4villager: DoubleA
:4corrinf: Earth
:4pikachu: Shimitake
:4tlink: Sigma
:4myfriends: Nojinko
:4rob: Kenkenpa
:4lucas: Taiheita
:4peach: Kie
:4dk: HIKARU
:4yoshi: DIO
:4marth: Fuwa

thehard

Smash Lord
NNID
Barbecutie
Darn, no Gomaheita/Taimugitya for the doubles-only tournament :(

Last edited:

juddy96

Smash Lord
Sumabato 9 is on April 9th, idk how no one mentioned it until now, and you can find the kokucheese links on smashbrothers.info I'm just too lazy to link them atm. As a side note, Nietono is being Nietono again. He told me on twitter he mains :4diddy: in singles and :4corrinf: in doubles.

Last edited:

juddy96

Smash Lord
Umebura 22 already capped at 192 entrants. Decent amount of players from outside Kanto participating.

:4corrinf: YOC, Earth, Shuton
:4bayonetta2: Nyanko, 9B, Rain, Shu
:4sheik: Eim, Paseriman
:4pit::4darkpit: Paseriman, Earth, Supa
:4lucario: Motsunabe, Cross Igarashi
:4duckhunt: Brood, Raito
:4zss: Choco, Yamanyon, shky
:rosalina: Atelier, Yuzu
:4megaman: Kamemushi, Daiki, Kisha, Supa
:4cloud2: Kamemushi, el
:4fox: Shogun
:4pikachu: Shimitake, Karoegu