• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Feb 17, 2015] Rush Down - Smash Wii U Tournament Tampa, FL (JAN 24th 2015) (Tampa, Florida)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
I just gotta come in here and comment on your stagelist, it seems you're missing a lot of stages that work perfectly fine in competitive play. I'm not seeing Pokemon Stadium 2 (even legal on Anther's Ladder), Wuhu Island, Duck Hunt, and Kongo Jungle 64? I can even personally vouch that all of these stages are absolutely good in competition having hosted several tournaments with them myself.

Manny

Smash Cadet
Pokemon Stadium 2 is a stupid stage in general, the transformations are janky and I've been told by top players that its just a silly stage in general, so no. Kongo Jungle is another dumb stage with a silly barrel that is extremely obnoxious. I'm trying to promote players who can rely, fighting top level players without using Jank stages to their advantage. Duck Hunt and Wuhu Island i might put in.

Jalio_the_Brave

Smash Cadet
Pokemon Stadium 2 is a stupid stage in general, the transformations are janky and I've been told by top players that its just a silly stage in general, so no. Kongo Jungle is another dumb stage with a silly barrel that is extremely obnoxious. I'm trying to promote players who can rely, fighting top level players without using Jank stages to their advantage. Duck Hunt and Wuhu Island i might put in.
Any advanced registration we need to do?

Manny

Smash Cadet
Sorry for not explaining the date change. The tournament is the 24, this saturday! I added the 4v4 stage list and added Kongo Jungle as a legal stage for doubles!! Looking forward to see you guys there!

MAz

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0318-9105-2451
nice run tournament again man much respect to you and the east coast, had lots of fun made the drive worth it, looking forward to coming out again soon.

Manny

Smash Cadet
SMASH 4 SINGLES WII U RESULTS

1. StaticManny :4sonic:
2. Myran :4olimar:
3. SSHQ l StreetShark
4. Tony :4diddy::4luigi:
5. STVG l Phuzix :4sheik:
7. Degree of Fear
7. DOL - Stillfreshtbh :4sheik::4shulk:
9. Bryce :4luigi:
9. K.I.D. Goggles :4sonic:
13. KDB :4yoshi:
13. Mazz
13. Jazz :4fox:
13. HuHa MLO :4falcon:
17. NekoCrispy :4lucario:
17. Chem X :4marth::4lucina:
17. Action B:4wario2:
17. TintTin
17. Mafu :4jigglypuff:
17. Cive
17. Prince Robot IV :4rob:
17. Mamster P :4lucina:
25. Alex
25. Raffiki :4yoshi:

VKatana

Smash Journeyman
NNID
erivatro5
3DS FC
4527-8168-1631
Will this venue be hosting any other tournaments in the future? Would be nice to actually try out or spectate at the tournament for some experience.

MAz

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0318-9105-2451
is tis really being hosted every 3 days? whens next one now being that sm4sh is over

Manny

Smash Cadet
Bleh, sorry for the late responses hahaha. I'm not so active on this site, mainly on facebook. But yes, i will be hosting more tournaments at the same venue, try and make it biweekly.

VKatana

Smash Journeyman
NNID
erivatro5
3DS FC
4527-8168-1631
Bleh, sorry for the late responses hahaha. I'm not so active on this site, mainly on facebook. But yes, i will be hosting more tournaments at the same venue, try and make it biweekly.
Assuming that means every two weeks, you can expect me to attend 90% of the time starting with whenever the next one is then! Will there be any friendlies before or after?

Last edited:

MAz

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0318-9105-2451
sweet bi weekly is good. VKATANA yes there is friendlies before and after

MAz

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0318-9105-2451
Your tourney updates every 3 days manny

VKatana

Smash Journeyman
NNID
erivatro5
3DS FC
4527-8168-1631
Your tourney updates every 3 days manny
Yeah, I think there's something wrong or inaccurate about the listing. Since the listing (as of me posting this) said Feb 14 12 PM, I showed up at that time but nobody was there. I assume I was at the correct location (right across from the apartment 6802 Diana Ct), but since nobody else was there I think the listing was wrong. When will the next tournament at this location actually be happening?

MAz

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0318-9105-2451
yea that sucks.. who knows it just posts every 3 days.

Manny

Smash Cadet
Yeah i don't know why this listing keeps changing...Like what the heck......?!! Ugh this is obnoxious... Just ignore this for now until i fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom