• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Jan 24, 2015] Matthews Smashers "Crazy 8" Tournament! (Matthews/Charlotte, NC)

Kevdo

Smash Cadet
Hope to see you at the next tourney Kevdo!
I'll definitely be going. Hope to see you guys come out, all three of you guys. I need practice with your insane R.O.B. haha!

You too TheSourDough. I didn't see you last time, but hopefully in February. If not part of the tourney, we can play friendly doubles haha.

TheSourDough

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4656-7158-2153
I'll definitely be going. Hope to see you guys come out, all three of you guys. I need practice with your insane R.O.B. haha!

You too TheSourDough. I didn't see you last time, but hopefully in February. If not part of the tourney, we can play friendly doubles haha.
For sure man, I love playing good Yoshi players, always make for good matches. Listerine, that profile pic goes hard haha.

TheSourDough

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4656-7158-2153

If you see a Lil Mac player in a green jacket it's me, I was the only one last time haha

tanookigamer01

Smash Apprentice
At the end of this tournament, we found a black Nike bag with the name Bartlett on the swish. Can the owner please claim it?

Top Bottom