• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Jan 24, 2015] Matthews Smashers "Crazy 8" Tournament! (Matthews/Charlotte, NC)

W1m0

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheHylianHero123
well i do and i dont, i play it at friends houses i dont own a copy so i consider myself lucky to have placed so well in it last time i was there.

Last edited:

T0RN

I'm Torn
I'm down. I think I'll attend.

How much?

Edit: also accepting almost any mms against my fox, ganon, and willing to use my random if we have never met.
Sure man. Would you like to get some friendlies in too? What will your tag be at the tourney so i can look out

Last edited:

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
Always down to get extra games in. I'll enter as bl@ckchris probably. I mostly only play at tournaments nowadays so I'll be playing as much as I can

Kevdo

Smash Cadet
I'm absolutely new to the competitive Smash scene, but I've been looking to start going to some tourneys and I think this'll be the one I go to first. Looks pretty hype, so I'm looking forward to it. I don't even care if I get whooped boi.

TheSourDough

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4656-7158-2153
I'm absolutely new to the competitive Smash scene, but I've been looking to start going to some tourneys and I think this'll be the one I go to first. Looks pretty hype, so I'm looking forward to it. I don't even care if I get whooped boi.
Like that attitude, that's what I'm saying. this is my first tourny in like 5 years, **** is hypedddd

Dmil86

Smash Cadet
What time do you estimate the Smash 4 tournament going to? I wanted to make it but I will not be there until around maybe 5.

alyodie

Smash Cadet
What time do you estimate the Smash 4 tournament going to? I wanted to make it but I will not be there until around maybe 5.
Smash 4 should begin at 3pm. If everything runs on time ,Smash 4 should run till about 6pm. This is based on our average number of participants, around 30. This could change depending on how many enter.

Top Bottom