• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Isaac for DLC - One day. Some day. Golden Sunday.

POKEMANSPIKA

Smash Master
NNID
POKEMANSPIKA
Last edited:

smashtriforce77

Smash Cadet
yes but in the last video on Shantae, there is a comment for Phoenix Wright with over 170 likes

Last edited:

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
Andy deserves to be in Smash as well. Can't believe that Fire Emblem, as much as I love it, got 5 characters before Advance Wars even got one.

StormC

Smash Hero
Also, could you fine folks help me do something? I've been looking for a transparent version for a project and haven't succeeded:

Last edited:

Coaltergeist

Smash Apprentice
Also, could you fine folks help me do something? I've been looking for a transparent version for a project and haven't succeeded:

Hey speaking of which does anyone know where a guy can get a high-quality render/drawing of the Düm Dragon? I too have a project.

Last edited:

Capita

Smash Apprentice
NNID
n1ntendogamer

It's called a vector. Just saying for reference.
What's the project?

Last edited:

StormC

Smash Hero
It's called a vector. Just saying for reference.
What's the projcet?
I know, but not everyone else knows that. :)

I may use it on a video I'm working on. Besides that, it could pop up in a DLC character wishlist.

StormC

Smash Hero

Liverpool19

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Clemo13
lol, Rundas aint important compared to Ridley, Dark Samus, and Sylux.

Back to Isaac doe.

Matthew will totally either be an alt or costume of Isaac. Although the least important party member will probably be kicked (haven't played TLA so I don't know if that's Sheba).
Dark Samus would be too similar to Samus, I doubt Ridley will make it for DLC and I have never played Metroid Prime:Hunters, so Rundas it is. I love his theme as well and would like to see it remixed.

Coaltergeist

Smash Apprentice
Dark Samus would be too similar to Samus, I doubt Ridley will make it for DLC and I have never played Metroid Prime:Hunters, so Rundas it is. I love his theme as well and would like to see it remixed.
Dark Samus is similar to Samus only in name. Its abilities are quite different from Samus.
Let's be fair, if we're getting a non-Ridley Metroid character in the next Smash, it will probably by Sylux. Rundas is cool (;)), but he is introduced and killed in 1 game. Sylux (hopefully) will be in Prime 4. I honestly don't see us getting another Metroid character for Sm4sh, tho, unless he's a non-ballot character.

I still think Isaac has a great chance of getting in as a ballot character, but none of my friends believe me, unfortunately.

Liverpool19

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Clemo13
Let's be fair, if we're getting a non-Ridley Metroid character in the next Smash, it will probably by Sylux. Rundas is cool (;)), but he is introduced and killed in 1 game. Sylux (hopefully) will be in Prime 4. I honestly don't see us getting another Metroid character for Sm4sh, tho, unless he's a non-ballot character.

I still think Isaac has a great chance of getting in as a ballot character, but none of my friends believe me, unfortunately.
This whole discussion is a bit off topic, I know Dark Samus can create clones and has homing shots, but do we think that there should be three characters about Samus.Dark Samus' would have cool mechanics, but its overall design would be too similar to Samus'. I haven't played Hunters, so Sylux probably is the best candidate. Isaac, now this post is relevant.

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
Premium
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
Wasn't there another fairly popular anime GBA JRPG that came out around the same time as the first Golden Sun? Breath of something? Fire maybe?

As for the fake Smashified... Really? Fake versions of fake stuff? I can understand fake stuff, but fake versions of fake stuff? That just blows my mind. That's almost as bad as including scenes from Serenity in a fake Star Wars VII trailer I once saw.

Isaac, now this post is relevant.

Last edited:

Cheezey Bites

Slime Knight
NNID
koske1
3DS FC
4356-0097-9129
Wasn't there another fairly popular anime GBA JRPG that came out around the same time as the first Golden Sun? Breath of something? Fire maybe?

BoF was a remake of an SNES game, so that wouldn't be the hint if that's what you're asking. Also two Ryus from Capcom would be confusing, that's why he's never appeared in a vs Capcom game either... which sucks because I like BoF.

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
I happen to think that the Advance tease (if it wasn't for the one that's OBVIOUSLY Isaac, especially after the more recent clarification), is probably instead for Advance Wars. That's what I'm betting.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
No it would probably be Dark Samus. Regardless I don't see that happening anyway.
I think Isaac is very very likely at this point.

What else is there on the Advance that could be a Smashified character besides Isaac and Andy.
:)
gseRxXt.jpg

D

Deleted member

So, to recap this past weekend; we got into a bitter argument about who's deserving, more talk about Smashified, and a Simpsons reference.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Well, Andy does have Goku-ish hair. :p

The waiting has been dragging out for so long that I've become apathetic to Smashified. :ohwell:

:231:

Top Bottom