• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is there a Scene in Laredo Tx?

Theworstmaker

Smash Rookie
I'm moving there at the end of this summer and just wanted to make a quick post just asking if there was one at all there.

Tomoya

Smash Apprentice
currently in Laredo we have the biweekly busterville at the gamers den which have melee and smash 4 as the permanent tournament games. It's a small community here hoping to grow.

minty161

Smash Rookie
Yeah I used to live in Laredo like 6 months ago or so. They started having regular bi-weeklies right as I moved out of town. But yeah as stated before there is definitely a scene in Laredo. The busterville bi-weeklies I attended usually got around 20-30 entrants for smash 4 and the same or a bit less for melee. It's a pretty cool scene with a some strong standout players. I'm not sure how big it has grown since the last time I've been to Laredo. It's been a while.

Tomoya

Smash Apprentice
yeah recently most people left for college but luckily my friends at team free are hosting tech city to replace it. So we are just hoping to keep the community alive

Top Bottom