• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is It Possible That Some Assist Trophies Will Be Added As Playable Characters?

Do you think characters who got assist trophies could still be added to the game?

• Yes

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • No

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joeyd123

Smash Ace
I was very surprised to see some characters recieve assist trophies and apparently get "deconfirmed". With that said I don't truly believe they are gone yet, it just doesnt make sense.

I thought Ice Climbers were here to stay in the series, they were such a unique idea and have been here since melee. And tihs is coming from someone who never liked them

Mewtwo isn't returning and he was the most wanted in BOTH Japan and the US. Dr. Mario is even returning from melee, so why wouldn't Mewtwo.

DK only has 2 reps and it is Ninty's 4th most popular franchise, so it seems very odd that niether of them will be making an appearance.

I just think there is something very suspicious about this and I DO truly believe some if not all of the characters will be added in some way whether it be cross-linking or DLC.

What are guys' thoughts on this topic?

0ShadowStories

Smash Rookie
maybe, maybe not. I hope so just for Ghirahim. Issac is gone so he has a shot at this point. There is still the rumored crossbuy but people assume that trophies mean they cant be in even as DLC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom