• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Dopey

Smash Lord
Mannnn....I'm not that mobile right now...but I live in a hotel with plenty of TVs!!! Anyone willin to have a fest/5 $ tourny in Des Moines??? I got plenty of apples, yogurt, and oatmeal if u get hungry!!! Lmaoo #hotelfoodftw

I just don't kno any smashers out this way cept tacoom n the nebraska crew :/

§chizm

Smash Lord
Mannnn....I'm not that mobile right now...but I live in a hotel with plenty of TVs!!! Anyone willin to have a fest/5 $ tourny in Des Moines??? I got plenty of apples, yogurt, and oatmeal if u get hungry!!! Lmaoo #hotelfoodftw

I just don't kno any smashers out this way cept tacoom n the nebraska crew :/
I'm usually down to play whenever but I'm not really able to host games at my place so I don't usually set up stuff :dizzy:.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
Yea, I'm up to play whenever. I'll probably be in Des Moines for about another day or 2 if y'all decide to play, otherwise, I'll be heading back up to Ames.

Dopey

Smash Lord
Yo greg :) u play melee or PM? I don't got a setup but I got a TV ^^ I work 7 days a week till like 7pm-ish them I'm freed up usually. Hope u dont mind its always 420 in my room loll

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
So Dopey, if you work 7 days a week, can you go to a tournament?

Devon(sm3esh) and I were considering going to STL for a tourney on the 10th,

Dopey

Smash Lord
The boss said as long as I win so I'm in ;) would I need to get to u guys? I'm assumin lol... tell dev imma take that 10 $ soon as I see em ;) and is it a melee tourny? I needa teammate >>

§chizm

Smash Lord
Yo greg :) u play melee or PM? I don't got a setup but I got a TV ^^ I work 7 days a week till like 7pm-ish them I'm freed up usually. Hope u dont mind its always 420 in my room loll
I'm up for games whenever as well. We also have at least 4 or so other people who play.

I'd be up for creeping that St. Louis tournament but it doesn't look like any other people are going so I wouldn't have a ride. :ohwell:

Dopey

Smash Lord
Cool MRM. U kno ill throw dat gas $$ ^^ ya I seen the thread looks aight 30+ soo far...I'm assumin we'd leave on that friday? Did yall wanna come smash/smoke it up durin the day friday? Up to u guys of course :) and did ya check for housin yet? Ask dev if he wants to team for melee I dunno if I got him on FB ill check tho. But ya mang I'm down! I mightttt even play brawl too I miss my brawl wario :( the bike n that dair are tooo good!! Loll

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Yeah I'm down for both, I don't know if Devon is off on friday or not or what time he gets off. Housing was offered by Shard in the 2nd post. I'll ask him if he wants to team.

Schizm if we go through DM, which it sounds like it, you can ride with clearly assuming we have space, but I doubt we'll have more than 3.

Dopey

Smash Lord
Its lookin like were packin up n goin to florida tmrow wooo! I don't think its gonna work this time MRM :( will have to wait for next time my bad, that's the beauty n ****ty part of this job...I can go everywhere!!! I jus don't get to choose when grrrrr

§chizm

Smash Lord
Its lookin like were packin up n goin to florida tmrow wooo! I don't think its gonna work this time MRM :( will have to wait for next time my bad, that's the beauty n ****ty part of this job...I can go everywhere!!! I jus don't get to choose when grrrrr
Damn. Sorry we didn't get any games in :facepalm:

Cook

Smash Master
Hey guys, I didn't know people still used Smashboards! Sounds like maybe you're coming for that Melee tournament next weekend, so perhaps I'll see some of you there. If not, Imma be doing a Brawl one on the 31st that people should come to!

§chizm

Smash Lord
Hey guys, I didn't know people still used Smashboards! Sounds like maybe you're coming for that Melee tournament next weekend, so perhaps I'll see some of you there. If not, Imma be doing a Brawl one on the 31st that people should come to!
I don't think anyone here is going to the Melee tourney since I'm probably the only one interested but I'll probably go to the Brawl tourney on the 31st(to lose horribly) if BPow/others decide to go.

Also, this thread has a million and a half views.

O.O
Yeah this thread used to be like top five or something for most posts on the entire forum but I'm not sure how to look at thread statistics on the new design. I think we lost like 40 pages of posts when Tyser got banned though.
I'm not sure why we have so many views though. IOWA.

Top Bottom