• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
My wii doesn't play WII games anymore. It will still play melee and mega man games.

And I obviously don't have the tech skill to put it on a USB card and load it on my wii as I have no idea how to do stuff like that.

lvl 1

Smash Rookie
Hey I live in des moines now and need some people to beat up in fighting games. I don't own a wii but i'd be down to play some brawl. I need more people to play against because my match up experience is ****.

§chizm

Smash Lord
Hey I live in des moines now and need some people to beat up in fighting games. I don't own a wii but i'd be down to play some brawl. I need more people to play against because my match up experience is ****.
I'm generally up for games whenever I'm not working/in class.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Hey Joker, any way you can push the start time for the event back to like 2pmish?

I work until 330am at my job the night before, and would like to get at least some sleep before coming out. If that happens, KC will probably bring 4 out. I'll keep in touch the day of even with you or Brandon so that you could even start brackets before we get there and just work around us.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Hey Joker, any way you can push the start time for the event back to like 2pmish?

I work until 330am at my job the night before, and would like to get at least some sleep before coming out. If that happens, KC will probably bring 4 out. I'll keep in touch the day of even with you or Brandon so that you could even start brackets before we get there and just work around us.
Yeah I should be able to do that unless a lot of people would want to hurry it up i don't see a problem with it.

§chizm

Smash Lord
Sweet I'll definitely try and make this

maylay?

Also because I'm sure you guys want to come and visit the week before.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=330204
There's always been Melee.
awesome i'll bring some scrubs so you can steal their money
Sounds good. I think Dr. Ed is showing up at some point as well (possibly with others?).
I'll scrub it up with Pichu in Melee and Pokemon Tainer in Brawl don't worry.

Unless of course I don't have a license by then and can't get a ride.
What is a Pichu?

I don't think we've actually started anything before 2 in forever so you should be fine. :hamtaro:

BPx

Smash Lord
Joker are you going to unban MK this time? I'd like to stop using wario in singles at some point.
lol who am i kidding

DeLux

Joker are you going to unban MK this time? I'd like to stop using wario in singles at some point.
lol who am i kidding
Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Hiss

Kink-Link5

Smash Hero
He was only ever banned officially in a now disbanded ruleset. Locals can still set whatever they want to, and always have been able to. Even when he was legal when the URC ruleset was enforced, locals could choose to ban him if they wanted.

Hell, we could do a coin match event on Onett if we wanted.

We do that **** though we best ban Ice Climbers.

Little ****ers can grab /each others coins/.

Cook

Smash Master
I know TOs can ban whoever they want, I'm asking if Joker still has MK banned, because I thought he had unbanned him.

:phone:

DeLux

now we just gotta get 2 stage bans up in here and I'll be giddy =P

BPx

Smash Lord
sigh
not even for my birthday will he legalize mk
forever stuck playing terrible character

also sago wants to bring a car of chicago, and mains mk now, joeker pls? do it for the people

DeLux

Just to back Brandon's sentiment, I plan to bring KC either way. If MK is banned that's awesome. If he's legal I probably will just come to hang out since I don't feel like choosing between going 0-2 and using MK :p

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
how big will melee be?
i might come if there'll be 20+ entrants.

PortCity

Smash Ace
Wow, this might be a real tournament.

Joker it appears that I need a teammate. If you are entering doubles, let's team for old time sakes. Considering my days in Iowa are numbered, let's do it for the memories :)

I'll be showing up no later than 5:15 pm.

Top Bottom