• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Interviews from Evo 2014 with M2K, Hungrybox, Axe, ZeRo & More!

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
I'm here in Las Vegas covering Evolution 2014 for Smashboards and EvenMatchupGaming to get insight from the players who many believe have a good shot at winning or placing well at the event. On Day 1 I was able to sit down with Mew2King, Hungrybox, Axe, and ZeRo to discuss their thoughts going into the competition, what they hope to achieve, and why they compete in Super Smash Bros. You can watch the videos here:​

Interview with MOR Axe

Interview with Mew2king(**spoilers** lots of smiling)

Interview with CT ZeRo

Interview with Crs Hungrybox

I will be continuing these interviews throughout Evo weekend so be sure to stay tuned to the EMG youtube channel where I'll upload future videos! Who would you like to see interviewed next?

----
Toronto Joe is an eSports lover and FGC competitor/content creator + more. He likes traveling, gaming, and also you. You can find him on twitter @TorontoJoeSSB

Last edited:

AceMan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
KnowledgeMan
Go M2K!!! Beating Dr. PeePee at MLG was amazing, come back to the top! Be No. 1, I'm rooting for you!!!

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
M2K, if you're looking for a boyfriend ;)

herbmaster%

my dankchu is 420XX
3DS FC
2836-1534-7477
@AxE dat sub-stage tail-spike 4x on Fountain of D yesterday, right?? i was telling my space animal friends get hype for the axe/armada match, and they didn't believe it would happen. XD best game of the day!

Top Bottom