• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Thinner character, bigger appeal!" Paper Mario for SSB4; Thread migration soon!

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
There are plenty of Special Moves in the first two Paper Mario games to chose from. Showstopper, Starstorm, Star Beam, Art Attack, Supernova, you name it
Well, we can check them!

I again, forgot a lot of PM64, but I know that there's one that is basically a fest of shooting stars. Tough, the cons about it is it would be almost exactly like ness starstorm which is kinda annoying. I mostly forgot everything else.

TTYD, well, earth tremor seems to be a great candidate and that's because of 2 things: the feel you get from shaking the floor and the challenge to get an excellent. Yeah, it's not that hard, but annoying yes. It's one of those stuff that you would miss mostly because nervous. To make it worse, the damage should have a big difference between levels. That way, you would feel nervous on wonderful :)

Power lift seems to be...too annoying to implement. I would prefer something that makes you OP temporarily rather than something that enhance you. Final smash is more impressive than that.

Clock out however, now that I think about it, would be interesting. Imagine this: the camera is fixed with everyone not being able to move for the final smash duration. A bomb will appear and on every fighter, a button will appear randomly between those:

The textures could be adjusted depending on the controller of human players, but if cpu or gc controller, it's going to be those (I'm serious I love the input icons in this game). If 4 players is playing including Paper Mario which is immune to it, all buttons would be assigned.

The goal is to mash the button of the fighters you want to get a clock out and if another is near, he would be too. If it's not obvious enough, there could be an arrow over the character. A clock out COMPLETELY makes you absolutely unable to do anything. It locks every inputs except the start button (tough, cutting it would be silly). And the thing is, there's a bar that would appear that represents the player that has the clock out bomb and its intensity set to 4 levels. Every level is 5 seconds under clock out so if it's maxed at level 5, you are vulnerable for 25 seconds which pretty much guarantee at least one KO.

Here's the catch: everyone can push any buttons they want. The bar will only go up if people press simultaneously on the same buttons which btw, would change the assignment randomly after a set amount of time. Paper Mario has a 1.5 priority which means that he would replenish the bar 1.5 times faster than the other players. If 2 player, both have great power while Paper Mario has more. If 4 players, everyone has small power. The bomb will switch every 6 seconds and during those 6 seconds, all inputs are queued and when the timer reach 6 seconds, the most amount of inputs will be the one with the bomb and the cycle repeat 5 times so the final smash last for 30 seconds with everyone mashing buttons. The priority of Paper Mario doesn't make the difference between who has the bomb, but only the bar.

If you think about it, this could imply a lot of weird stuff because you could not only use this against the foe, but the others can too. It could even involves team up in FFA and the bomb should switch continuously. Wonder what you think about it.

Art attack is my personal favourite because it seems fun to draw circle and do damage.

Showstopper is kinda annoying because it involves luck. It also insta ko seems to be too OP in 4 players match.

Supernova has great animations, but too simple: you mash A. And getting the max level is easy if you know the 2 fingers mash technique (it's the best method to mash and it's easy to learn. Even speedrunners use that which could allow a 10 button press per second if consistent enough). I tried, and I use it every time I need to mash in any game that it matters and trust me, it's easy. They would have to make it a lot harder like a longer bar, but it seems to be quite boring honestly compared to art attack in mechanics.

Spm could have the starman which you become 8 bit (why it's not used in mario?). I think there could be items, but I need to play the games.

Sticker star, guys, we have to consider this game anyway. Because there's a ton of them with the "things" (ok, I don't like this game, but that's the most unoriginal name for any items in a game ever and Gombella would like to say something about it). I'm sure at least one would sound interesting.

So, clock out, art attack, earth tremor or any "things" (they better have Gombella text on this one) and final beams.

Those seems the best ideas if I only check special moves. Tough, even there it's "infinite" so, lots is possible!

I wonder what kind of Stage Hazards will be in Paper Mario's Stage?
There's too much answers to that question so, EVERYTHING IN THE SERIES!!!

No seriously just the theater is so much. The 3ds one has the blooper and a fan while there should be one for bowser castle (magikoopa anyone?).

So, to answer, WAY TOO MUCH to tell.

I wanted to change the text in the intro with Luigi. I wanted him to say Sakurai instead of Princess Peach. I don't have the tools for that however, and I don't have any recording software currently installed.

I actually liked the first Paper Mario's title theme more than TTYD's. Both are great, but I prefer the medley in the original one.
You can dump the frames from the emulator directly, but get ready to see a lot of lag.

I actually have a dazzle for recording on console tough.

Does everyone have Twitter? I need an Answer. Pretty Soon im going to be creating a Paper Mario Campaign to get us recognized!
I have one, but I just don't want to use it + it's dead since ages anyway.

Tough, can't you use your own? I mean an hashtag + shortened link here should be enough. Tough, just don't overhype dlc...we can wait for that (I actually won't anyway).

What I can do tough, is PM almo about it just if it could provide a group of a couple hundreds of regulars viewers. I can get in touch with easily so shouldn't be a problem. That is, if I have time to do it because like I said, I'm not sure what I can use for time.

So, just inform me if it could be interesting (I don't even think he saw the OP...wonder what he would think about it after all those months of contributions).

But I can't be that much active. Mostly on this thread and not elsewhere if I don't have enough time. If you do create it, I can help the spread tough (and that is quick with the text images).

So, just tell me if you would be ready. Tough, It's kinda soon before release with my college starting for first time ever tomorrow for me.

Skyfox2000

War it never changes...
NNID
Skyfox2000
I have one, but I just don't want to use it + it's dead since ages anyway.

Tough, can't you use your own? I mean an hashtag + shortened link here should be enough. Tough, just don't overhype dlc...we can wait for that (I actually won't anyway).

What I can do tough, is PM almo about it just if it could provide a group of a couple hundreds of regulars viewers. I can get in touch with easily so shouldn't be a problem. That is, if I have time to do it because like I said, I'm not sure what I can use for time.

So, just inform me if it could be interesting (I don't even think he saw the OP...wonder what he would think about it after all those months of contributions).

But I can't be that much active. Mostly on this thread and not elsewhere if I don't have enough time. If you do create it, I can help the spread tough (and that is quick with the text images).

So, just tell me if you would be ready. Tough, It's kinda soon before release with my college starting for first time ever tomorrow for me.
I was going to do it once we knew his fate. There is a DLC group. http://smashboards.com/social-forums/the-super-smash-bros-wii-u-and-3ds-dlc-headquarters.1702/ I will let you know when I create it. I hope College works out for you!

RetroBro

Smash Ace
Hey guys, I'm always lurking around all the threads here on the forums. I definitely support Paper Mario for smash bros!.... His chances with the stages being revealed are definitely better. I don't know if it's a feint or not...

Anyways me and my buddy spoke about Paper Mario in our podcast xD... We're new at this so any support would be great. Thanks <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6a937cbdge4

#PaperMarioForSmash4

RetroBro

Smash Ace
You know it's still amazing that he got a stage to begin with... I'd kill for that for certain other characters.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
You know it's still amazing that he got a stage to begin with... I'd kill for that for certain other characters.
Like, imagine myself that wanted at the very least a music...that was the hypest night ever (I was there live).

And that's actually why he's likely without considering the tease. Getting from trophy only to one stage, 2 music and 1 trophy...I really could not believe that.

In fact, I almost denied it when it happened :)

But getting teased to have his own series? I might loose conscious or something if it happens. Because I got that series are in a way even higher in the level of repping than the characters.

I might just put dummy contents in the chance section because it's really outdated and I don't know when I want to type it (that's very long btw) and also, I did said I would recap with an essay, but I was quite busy and for now, I should be ready very soon.

I'm still in the ch8 of TTYD, gosh if I beat it when he's announced, that would be the best thing ever. I still...have...SPM :crying:

I just don't know how it'll turn out with me having to manage so much more stuff than before especially time.

But don't worry, I should be alright. I'm just cautious that's all.

RetroBro

Smash Ace
Treading lightly is definitely a smart thing to do.. It hurts a lot when your favorite doesn't make it. I think most of us have experienced that at some point.

As stated in the podcast with my friend, them showing these stages is essentially acknowledges its RPG roots. And we all understand that Paper Mario would have a truly unique moveset.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Treading lightly is definitely a smart thing to do.. It hurts a lot when your favorite doesn't make it. I think most of us have experienced that at some point.

As stated in the podcast with my friend, them showing these stages is essentially acknowledges its RPG roots. And we all understand that Paper Mario would have a truly unique moveset.
I know I repeat this a lot, but no matter what happens, no disappointment for me.

My last and biggest worry of the game was to not see the repping of this series goes further than trophies, it's more than fine now.

I could be convinced he would be there by expectation and I would still be happy if Sakurai says in my face "NOPE" (seriously, Ghirahim was almost like that, it's shocking, but he has to tell the truth at one point). So, it grants me safe speculation because I can say anything and still be happy in the end.

But the tease...I have to agree that it made it more obvious what it was for. The stage is now way to broad to be a mario rep and I had good doubts with just TTYD, but the name settled it.

Which is why I think he's [very likely].

Tough, I seem to not know anything if there was a WiiU stage, but I hope a lot for theater (the OP should tell you why).

EDIT: going to watch the video at one point and probably not today tough.

Last edited:

RetroBro

Smash Ace
I'd honestly say his chances are more likely than the half dozen or so likely characters... it's just so hard to predict this stuff.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I'd honestly say his chances are more likely than the half dozen or so likely characters... it's just so hard to predict this stuff.
Wait for my essay tomorrow, you may understand why he really was teased to be his own series and I consider the name of the stage being quite solid on that matter.

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
The ESRB leak has pretty much been confirmed to be true today. I guess it's time to support our paper friend for DLC.

Ghirahilda

♥Smash Beauty♥
NNID
Marcelinho21
There are 3 unannounced newcomers, Dixie, Mewtwo and a "new series" one according to some new info... I don't know what to believe anymore

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
There are 3 unannounced newcomers, Dixie, Mewtwo and a "new series" one according to some new info... I don't know what to believe anymore
I'm conflicted...where those info come from?

I knew about videos and new pic, but not this and I would like to e filled.

Ok, here's the problem: the tease is too much clever as well as Ridley.

If I look at everything, doesn't make sense.

Either our expectation would be wrong in an amazing way or either the name is wrong.

Because I never imagined Bowser jr AND Paper Mario as new series get in along with dr mario.

I just want to wait now. Will do my essay anyway, but I'm going to just say this for this post now...

Don't give up unless we see evidence of deconfirmation (I see trophy without character after unlocked everything as evidence).

If jr confirmed doesn't equal him deconfirmed.

But I never expected both would be in.

Just wait, I'm far from done now.

Staarih

Smash Master
I don't know what to think haha. With the sheer amount of Mario-characters already, Paper Mario's chances are pretty low in my eyes, sadly. But I guess we'll just wait and see.

Funny though how I always preferred Paper Mario over Bowser Jr., but looking at the video, Bowser Jr. does look like lots of fun. But damn him for taking the spot of Paper Mario haha!

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I don't know what to think haha. With the sheer amount of Mario-characters already, Paper Mario's chances are pretty low in my eyes, sadly. But I guess we'll just wait and see.

Funny though how I always preferred Paper Mario over Bowser Jr., but looking at the video, Bowser Jr. does look like lots of fun. But damn him for taking the spot of Paper Mario haha!
I like him, but Sakurai did one thing he should't do...

The name of the stage.

If no one can explain this, then the leak won't change that if he didn't tease anything, and so, is very questionable.

Which is why I'm conflicted. He's still very likely, but the leak doesn't tell the truth for now as we don't know, but we know if he's there, [almost confirmed].

So, just hold your breath and stay here until he's not there.

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160

I'm the opposite. I wanted Jr. over Paper Mario. But damn, I want Paper Mario as DLC.

tsvlink25

Smash Apprentice
NNID
tsvlink25
3DS FC
1719-3628-9238
I like him, but Sakurai did one thing he should't do...

So, just hold your breath and stay here until he's not there.
I don't plan on leaving here anytime soon--I support Paper Mario until the very end.
And, if he DOESN'T get in...
look how creative we all were, and have been! We've created several truly unique movesets for our Paper Hero.

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
Really?! Dixie and Mewtwo would make this roster as perfect as possible without Ridley and K. Rool.
I'm still hopping on the DLC train.

MegaMarioMan9

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HelpMii
3DS FC
4811-7447-1151
EDIT: I have removed the picture I posted here due to it being very insensitive to others. Sorry for any inconvenience it may have caused you.

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I don't plan on leaving here anytime soon--I support Paper Mario until the very end.
And, if he DOESN'T get in...
look how creative we all were, and have been! We've created several truly unique movesets for our Paper Hero.
That, would be remembered by me no matter what happens and I thanks the supporter for that.

I tough about it and this why I reacted: We will know VERY soon even this week even if Sakurai don't want this to happen, it would be the case and that is unfortunate because it breaks the tease even if he's in which is quite sad.

But what is done is done and Sakurai is probably not happy now as it just too solid.

Here's what happens: no leak will change the fact (yes, 100% confirmed already) that the name is "Paper Mario" and no leak would change how broad this name is. It's not the most broad in general, but from the series and that is implying that he would be tease to get a series (btw, it has been proven fake by a phny @ Ghirahilda Ghirahilda ).

So, he has high chance because of this tease and the potd being consistent with it and that TTYD atealing the focus and being the key to the tease follows that too.

By that logic, he would be in the leak as new series.

The problem: do you honestly think that with the sceptimism people take tease that they would even believe that if I say it other than here?

That's why I reacted. I was afraid to loose people (and that's even more approriate with krystal now...sorry if she's not playable because I don't know what her thread concluded).

But it seems I got worried for nothing. It's just shocking that we'll know in a matter of days and not even expect when.

And yes, I'll still be happy with the thread and the OP either case.

Also, normally, series representation should not matter, but in this tease, it would.

So, let's just wait or just take a time to think about this because now, we really should consider both outcome and be ready for them.

I was hoping to make a speech about this the day before the trailer, but it looks like I'lI have to tell it early:

Consideration is the key to no disappointement and this is already setled for me.

It doesn't change his chance, but makes the reveals way quicker in a quite stressful way.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Can't I love all 3?
Yes I do love them all (I said it for jr yesterday ironically, but I said it multiple time already).

Dr is clone so doesn't bother.

But check this:

mario would get 7 rep.

not 6, 7.

And I tough Paper Mario with jr would never happened, if I knew about this number, it would have changed.

Getting his own series while we got 7 mario rep?

I don't see why it's far fetched now.

The only other possibility is basically inconsistent naming convention.

Which I do not believe.

Last edited:

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
EDIT: Sorry. Site lag caused a double post.

Last edited:

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
Assuming the rumor about Mewtwo returning and simply wasn't yet unlocked is true, then Paper Mario is #1 on my list for DLC.
And Nintendo copyright claimed the video leaks, so the ESRP leak is basically confirmed.

Rockaphin

Smash Champion
NNID
Rockaphin
3DS FC
2595-0113-8473
*Sigh* I don't even want to start complaining. Not even because Paper Mario isn't in, just my expectations for Smash were way too high.

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
*Sigh* I don't even want to start complaining. Not even because Paper Mario isn't in, just my expectations for Smash were way too high.
I'm very satisfied with the roster. The only bummer is the lack of Mewtwo, K. Rool, Dixie, and Ridley.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Assuming the rumor about Mewtwo returning and simply wasn't yet unlocked is true, then Paper Mario is #1 on my list for DLC.
And Nintendo copyright claimed the video leaks, so the ESRP leak is basically confirmed.
He would IF deconfirmed. Tough, one of the outcome might happen sooner than Sakurai wants and imo, that's not really a good thing from reaction perspective (I know they do this for marketing, but no one can deny that hype after reveal is memorable).

Actually, thanks you Nintendo because it might stop leaking now. If deconfirmed, then so be it and I'll follow the DLC movement (tough, I want to warn you that the determination would go down considerably because no deadline).

If confirmed, then I want to learn it the way it would happen. I'm sure that the bowser jr thread is basically freaking out because it got an instant [amost confirmed], but when you view this from a reaction perspective, no one will be surprised when Sakurai tell it. Like even me expect him so much at this point there's no reason to believe he's not in now. I will drop a message on their thread today. They apparently reached the 100 supporters marks yesterday and I did congratulate them. Funny that I got this milestone a week or 2 before tough.

But now, let's talk about this claim: I agree.

Now, I exceptionally will take this leak as real until proven false. Photos were doubtful, but videos and even more photos + the claim, no one can deny this. It's real and I'm no longer doubting it now.

But because there was a claim with a youtube user that, btw, can be traced, the user most likely got a cease and desist which would basically stop any leaks from him (or what would happen if he received the warning, but I wonder if they would sue him). This means that we might still get the reveal in time for the trailer and with how things are going on, it would be even more hype.

So, optimism.

And finally, I'll do a recap like now. His chance should've by assumption dropped enough to be [in the dark], but with unlikely expectation.

Here's the problem: the tease take over ANY evidences. You could bring up the "infinite", nope. You could tell anything you want, but the most solid evidence you would have that could take over any evidence is being teased. That's why most don't relies on the trophy theory in the Ridley thread because the direct is enough to take over. Thing is, like any tease, it's quite simple: If the character has been teased to be playable intentionally by Sakurai, said character is playable.

The tease itself is absolute, but because it is not possible to draw any objective verdict on those as they were made to not be clear, it can't be absolute. Like, if I know FOR A FACT that it was to tease him as new series, he IS as new series. I just, like everyone but him, can't know that.

Leak aren't by default absolute, but this one became to be at 99%. So, you could take it as absolute if you want even if it technically can't be, I see no reasons to doubt now.

You get into a weird situation that imo, is really sensitive. That could be even worse than Sakurai direct deconfirmation because it could be by leak now which are completely under no control, but the leaker. It means we are clueless.

Now, let me get back to the tease itself with sanctuary guardians and I'll continue with what I said earlier after the essay. I assume you're aware of the POTD and the famitsu issue.

<Begin>

July 29 was when both POTD got released. The first has a weird sentence when the stage is revealed, it was said "here's a Paper Mario stage!". There's no name no location or any specification on the stage itself. We only know about the stage being "Paper Mario" related which is like saying "here's a furniture!" without telling that it's a chair. For the pic itself, seems weird, but the second pic explained everything and became very important on the tease later.

The second pic showed a TTYD segment...on the 3DS stage. Along with mentioning the full name of the game. It doesn't make the statement in the first pic that much clear, but it does hint the stage to be quite broad from the series standpoint since to put a console game on a handheld where most of the games of that series came from home console, it would "feel weird" to not have a WiiU stage.

However, on August 20, the name of the stage was revealed. It's actually the same thing, but more clover: "Paper Mario". This name is EXACTLY the series name which means that the location isn't specific, but it's the series ITSELF. It's the most global way to rep a series on a stage by using this series as location.

There's 2 sticker star section and one from TTYD. The name could be the series fro just handheld, but in this case, TTYD shouldn't be repped and the name would only allude to sticker star. There's no other way to tell that it's really the series as a whole meaning general.

However, to all pack this in the mario series would take too much. If it was the case, the location is way too broad. Rogueport is a location of the mario series that's a valid interpretation. But the whole "Paper Mario" series can't be a mario location, because the location is not dependent on any series since the location is the series ITSELF.

In other words, it lives on its own by being a series and not something IN the series.

To have that as a stage would hints strongly towards having a new series allocated for the stage and that would mean [very likely] for him to be the playable rep since the series all has one to rep them.

Also, revealing the 3ds stage would make a good setup for a trailer on a new hidden WiiU stage which would be likely (no trailer except pac man showed the new character on any 3DS stage).

Btw, series and character has the same name and considering the context, it uses the series one.
<End>

Now, the leak:

If he's very likely to rep a new series

and that the leak is 99% absolute,

If the tease is true, he is going to get playable as a new series in the leak.

That's his situation now, so I recommend to be extremely cautious to consider both outcome, but still hope until the end...Need to post it:

As would say the Mother 1 philosophy:

"No crying until the end".

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
Since All Star mode was locked, and there are 5 open slots, Paper Mario has a decent shot. Some would say that Mario doesn't need 8 characters (I don't mind if we get ****ing 30). But Paper Mario could be considered as his own series. So he still has a fighting chance,

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Since All Star mode was locked, and there are 5 open slots, Paper Mario has a decent shot. Some would say that Mario doesn't need 8 characters (I don't mind if we get ****ing 30). But Paper Mario could be considered as his own series. So he still has a fighting chance,
That question doesn't even matter anymore.

He's own series as teased.

Or he's not there at all.

And if I assume that those slots have a lock icons, melee.

So, doesn't tell anything absolute.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
@ aldelaro5 aldelaro5 Guess we will have to push for DLC. would Paper Mario rep the Mario Series or the Paper Mario Series?
Ok, I didn't check the thread, but someone told me that Nintendo found that it was an NoA employer, got sued and fired, but still has the copy.

So, like I said wait until deconfirmed (but preparation can be started if you want since it's so sensitive).

I didn't have time to think about the hastag as college + learned the leak in said college (Smashboards isn't blocked).

But I can PM almo to inform him. I will only starts when we know the full roster which seems to be the leak itself.

And spreading will be after start.

So, I will think about the hashtag. What I'm sure is that the slogan will never change and it would be "Infinite potential" in italic if possible and I could do a custom bubble for DLC.

Still I said it before, not going to be THAT much determined on this one as before as I'm happy either way.

EDIT: DLC could rep either series.

Last edited:

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
Where is the confirmed TTYD music the titel speaks of?

Skyfox2000

War it never changes...
NNID
Skyfox2000
Where is the confirmed TTYD music the titel speaks of?
One of the Composer for TTYD is Composing Smash.

Ok, I didn't check the thread, but someone told me that Nintendo found that it was an NoA employer, got sued and fired, but still has the copy.

So, like I said wait until deconfirmed (but preparation can be started if you want since it's so sensitive).

I didn't have time to think about the hastag as college + learned the leak in said college (Smashboards isn't blocked).

But I can PM almo to inform him. I will only starts when we know the full roster which seems to be the leak itself.

And spreading will be after start.

So, I will think about the hashtag. What I'm sure is that the slogan will never change and it would be "Infinite potential" in italic if possible and I could do a custom bubble for DLC.

Still I said it before, not going to be THAT much determined on this one as before as I'm happy either way.

EDIT: DLC could rep either series.
Wow he got sued and fried, pretty harsh treatment. I will give you more time to think about the hashtag. Since i guess we done know the full roster, By the end of this week we need to start the DLC Campaign, I'm awfully busy myself tied up in School and Homework (I'm an Junior in Highschool) so i will be thinking about the Campaign i will let you name it and stuff we need Something Catchy. BTW do you know who created the Paper Mario Franchise?

Top Bottom