• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

In case you missed it... A Fly Amanita Combo video!

Chuckles

Smash Apprentice
About a week ago I uploaded this combo video to youtube and never made a thread on smashboards. So without further ado:

Leave a comment and Ill give you a cookie.

Zofrea

Smash Rookie
That's largely what ice climbers are, though. If you say that then you must not be someone who considers ice climbers to be a fair character. Also, there were a few clips in that video that were not grab combos, especially the crazy last one.

MrHazuki

Smash Ace
That's largely what ice climbers are, though. If you say that then you must not be someone who considers ice climbers to be a fair character. Also, there were a few clips in that video that were not grab combos, especially the crazy last one.
This has nothing to do with fairness. Those combos are boring to watch, hence shouldn't be in a combo video.

Chuckles

Smash Apprentice
This has nothing to do with fairness. Those combos are boring to watch, hence shouldn't be in a combo video.
The hand off CG fly does is nothing short of incredible. A handoff has very precise timing for each character and Nana will also throw in random directions sometimes. It's not easy to do which imo makes it entertaining.

Last edited:

IndianapolisCentralGaming

Banned via Warnings
wobbles had some incrediblely fancy hand-offs compared to this but i liked the d-tilt d-smash it was crazy.

really liked this video

Ziodyne

Smash Ace
I don't know how you can say Popo fthrow -> Nana fsmash -> Popo REGRAB -> Popo fthrow -> Nana fsmash is not HYPE. Fly is on some next level **** dude

Top Bottom