• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm stuck in LA for a day and need help!!

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Maaaan, this is what happens when you book flights with out paying close attention. I'm currently stuck at LAX for a full day before I fly back home to OKC.
I have no hotel, no contacts here but I do have...A GAMECUBE CONTROLLER!! Does anyone want to smash a bit and help keep me occupied. There could be free food in it for whomever! I can get an uber cab (would prefer not to haha) and come kick it for a while and then grab a cab back to LAX. I just wanna smash, I know there are lots of good smashers here and this is the best community I've been apart of so if you can help me out, you'd be doing me such a great favor!!
I'll check back on this thread but text me (so my battery doesn't die quickly) at *Number Removed*! I'm just chillin...

Much love my friends!

EDIT: thank the lord baby Jesus christ, 6 lbs-7oz, for 1hipg33k. He saved me from sleeping in an airport. And his dog is a growlithe...he is the new generation of smashers. He literally has a pokemon following him around. This dude is too cool.

Last edited:
Top Bottom