• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Im new to Melee but I came up with a theory.

TrashWizard

Smash Cadet
NNID
n1nj4t2
This is about wobbling, so if any of you get a bit pissed off about that, this isnt the thread for you.

Not sure if this works or not, as I don't know what characteristics are tied to both characters and what characteristics are tied to one of the characters

I was messing about in the training mode with ICs and thought about what would happen if one were to L cancel in the frame window where the the main IC would have the L cancelled move but the other wouldn't, I then progressed to the point where I thought this was some way of setting up a wobble as you desync the ICs.

Thanks for putting up with a smash 4 players insight on a way of desyncing ICs.

Wooble

Smash Rookie
This is already pretty common icies knowledge if I'm not mistaken

some-call-me-ken

Smash Rookie
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's one of many ways you can desync them (along with grabs, rolls, spot dodge, pivots, etc. etc.)
Not sure what, if any, application it has directly to wobbling as to get a wobble started it's ideal to have the climbers synced up

IC-Rambler

Smash Cadet
It doesn't make too much sense to say that you set up the wobble with a desync. Technically, whenever you grab an opponent, you are desynced (since only one of them is grabbing). The desync is just a landed grab you could say.

Top Bottom