• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If You John, You Get Maddened! - July 20th, 2013

blacktwins13

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Blacktwins13
If You John, You Get Maddened!
by:
V115, Blacktwins And Red X
With Guest Of Honor Pidgezero_one.
Brawl Singles: 18 People Entered​
$10 Entry Fee​
1. Infinitev115 ($90) - :zerosuitsamus:
2. Toronto Joe ($45) -:metaknight:
3. Chris Fisch ($15) - :metaknight:
4. Red X -:metaknight: :ness2: :snake:
5. [T.T.D] Blacktwins13 - :yoshi2: :toonlink: :popo:
5. DDM - :snake: :dk2:
7. Erza - :falco: (Forfeited in Losers due to loud distractions)​
7. Ryoko - :zerosuitsamus:
9. Astro - :lucario:
9. LQ8Ri - :rob:
9. Mprime - :metaknight: :snake:
9. JIGGLYSIR - :jigglypuff:
13. Negh - :?:
13. xBlitz - :ike:
13. KillerAP - :marth:
13. O-Dog - :toonlink:
17. Knight -:mario2:
17. NO-M - :toonlink:
Brawl Doubles: 6 Teams Entered​
$20 Entry Fee (Per Team)​
1. [T.T.D] Blacktwins13 + InfiniteV115 ($72) - :lucas:/:ness2: + :zerosuitsamus:/:ness2:
2. Toronto Joe + Chris Fisch ($36) - :metaknight:/:wario: + :falco:/:metaknight:
3. Dan-Da-Man + Erza ($12) - :snake:/:lucario:/:luigi2: + :dk2:/:warioc:
4. Red-X + Stef - :ness2:/:popo:/ :jigglypuff: + :kirby2:/:sonic:/ :jigglypuff:
5. Ryoko + LQ8Ri (Radec) - :zerosuitsamus:/:sheilda: + :rob:
5. Jeff + T - :rob: + :falco:
Wheel Of Salt: 12 People Entered​
$5 Entry Fee​
1. InfiniteV115 ($50)​
2. Red X ($5)​
3. Chris Fisch​
4. LQ8Ri​
5. Mprime​
5. To Joe​
7. XxJiGgLyPuFf_DuDe_420xX (Stef)​
7. [T.T.D] Blacktwins13​
9. Jeff​
9. T​
9. Astro​
9. Ryoko​
- If I put your character incorrectly (or if u have a :?: symbol for a character) please tell me who you used so I can adjust the characters accordingly.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Thanks to everyone who made it, and extra thanks to the TOs/hosts. It was a sweet birthday.

Red X is the cutest and I love him forever.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Also, Jeff (my little bro) mains Rob and T mains Flaoc

Chris Fisch

Smash Rookie
1. Infinitev115 ($90) - :zerosuitsamus: - Good job on getting first, ur ZSS is so fun to watch. Too bad
we couldnt get to play in bracket in singles, maybe next time!

2. Toronto Joe ($45) -:metaknight: - The godfather of Ontario. Really fun set, hopefully I can close it out
next time :p. Oh and we had some crazy team combos, fun teaming!

3. Chris Fisch ($15) - :metaknight:

4. Red X -:metaknight: :ness2: :snake: - YOU SNAKE... haha jks, really fun sets!

5. [T.T.D] Blacktwins13 - :yoshi2: :toonlink: :popo: - MAH BOI haha, really close set once again
the rivalry continues!

5. DDM - :snake: :dk2: - good seeing you again Dan-Da-Fruitman! Fun doubles sets.

7. Erza - :falco: (Forfeited in Losers due to loud distractions) - I was hoping our first set would've been more memorable but theres always next time. Only Falco still around :p

7. Ryoko - :zerosuitsamus: - Yooo fun set bro, you're getting better! just keep reviewing ur videos.

9. Astro - :lucario: - Also another fun set, you're getting better Armen keep it up!

9. LQ8Ri - :rob: good seeing you again

9. Mprime - :metaknight: :snake: ^

9. JIGGLYSIR - :jigglypuff: props for sticking to jigs! u should consider going all out next tournament :p

13. Negh - :?: thanks for coming out, hope you enjoyed ur experience

13. xBlitz - :ike: - nice meeting you, hopefully u return

13. KillerAP - :marth:- BROWNTOWN, u gotta bring the crew and take some names!

13. O-Dog - :toonlink: - thanks for coming out, hope you enjoyed ur experience

17. Knight -:mario2:- thanks for coming out, hope you enjoyed ur experience

17. NO-M - :toonlink: - thanks for coming out, hope you enjoyed ur experience

Lol @ the default comments, I didnt get to meet any of you guys, maybe next time.

Besides that, I had fun chillin with you guys again and I really had fun commentating. Thanks to the venue a&c, and the hosts, Red-X, V115 and BlackTwins! gogogo sktar 2!

Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir

PhD; Smash Community Studies
Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
9. JIGGLYSIR - :jigglypuff: props for sticking to jigs! u should consider going all out next tournament :p
I'm definitely going all out next tournament.

I think if I had switched to MK in game 3 of my winners set with DDM I could have beat him, since I had CP advantage after he switched to DK and I'm very confident that I can beat his DK with MK (especially after how close I got in losers with Puff).

xBlitz

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AresxBlitz
3DS FC
3583-0912-0374
Definitely coming back for the August tournament, gotta brush up on my ZSS/MK/Jiggly match ups though... should enter doubles with a level 1 cpu, because it puts in more teamwork than my brother (y) :ike: > :toonlink:

xBlitz

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AresxBlitz
3DS FC
3583-0912-0374
I'm definitely going all out next tournament.

I think if I had switched to MK in game 3 of my winners set with DDM I could have beat him, since I had CP advantage after he switched to DK and I'm very confident that I can beat his DK with MK (especially after how close I got in losers with Puff).
I'm learning from my mistakes, and will not be getting ***** by your puff next month (y) :ike:

pichuthedk

Smash Lord
1. Infinitev115 ($90) - :zerosuitsamus: You and your commentators curse how many times did you condemn me to die my god ZZZ T.T but your commentating was halarious to see later on gj on first careful Im trying to undertake you soon :D.
2. Toronto Joe ($45) -:metaknight: Gj bro getting bodied by you helped me in my match up knowledge gl on getting that book bro ill let you read it next tourney if you haven't by then.
3. Chris Fisch ($15) - :metaknight: You also helped me warm up for my set VS Mprime thanks for giving me a chance to get revenge on your diddy after all the shenanigan friendlies. salt in the eyes revenge for all those games your mk 3 stocked me :D.
4. Red X -:metaknight: :ness2: :snake: Thanks for Salt in the eyes :D and also thanks for not trolling me with ness this tourney ima learn that match up cause i can't put up with that **** for much longer lol.
5. [T.T.D] Blacktwins13 - :yoshi2: :toonlink: :popo: we need to play god man lol you should help me with the TL and icies match up :D.
5. DDM - :snake: :dk2: Next bro Revenge but thanks to you rocking me with Pokemon trainer i remembered that rage and took it out on a squirtle from all is brawl laser gimping him and patting my self on the back XD.
7. Erza - :falco: (Forfeited in Losers due to loud distractions) I'm sorry you got trolled due to wheel of salt bro it I'll try to keep an eye out for you next time . Also You are like the best coach ever <3
7. Ryoko - :zerosuitsamus: Stop failing and place higher T.T
9. Astro - :lucario: every tourney i swear your scaring the **** out of me more and more D:. Also thanks for secretly being on my team for salt in the eyeS :D
9. LQ8Ri - :rob: Remind me to Rob infinite you next time you laser me when we are doubles partners XD
9. Mprime - :metaknight: :snake: GG bro that set was super hype and I agree with your statement about using snake cause I for some reason am terrible with hazard evasion.
-falco lasers
-explosions/granades and bananas are like the #2 bane of my existence in the competitive smash scene
right under being bad at mixups
9. JIGGLYSIR - :jigglypuff: Why do i get the feeling that if you place higher than me with jig i will hang my self
from sheer depression
13. Negh - :?:
Nice attempts bro your projectile game was not bad with lucario it's unfortunate I knew both him and luigis matchups including the downsmash footstool gimp D:.
13. xBlitz - :ike: never played but Don't worry i know the pain of being dazzled and having a limp from the but **** v115's zss does
13. KillerAP - :marth: WE took ova da stream bro cause we are pro.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWypd2Tuw-A
13. O-Dog - :toonlink:don't think we played maybe next time?
17. Knight -:mario2: was nice meeting you bro we will play again next time if we can :D
17. NO-M - :toonlink: So i have mixed feelings i kind of hate you and kind of love you for .
hate for ruining my 4-0 stream streak with zss from pre tourney friendlies.
and i love you for the TL play I'm so used to casual players just face rolling with TL
The more you piss someone off with TL the more you do your job is how i feel I hope i can practice that matchup with you again next tourney
Projectiles totally OMNOMNOM any momentum I've gained early in games D:.
P.S DDM I'm sorry my Zelda peaced in the middle of a doubles match you were trying to poke her in a very inappropriate place D; XD./

xBlitz

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AresxBlitz
3DS FC
3583-0912-0374
Is there a YouTube channel where all the gameplays are uploaded? Might be coming for the August 31st tournament, and would like to see if I could learn anything from the matches played there.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
youtube.com/canadabrawl, however the replays from this tourney won't be up there for a while as we're fairly far behind on uploading tourney replays

You can find the stream archive at twitch.tv/acgamesonline --> videos --> past broadcasts, should be fairly straight forward from there

Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir

PhD; Smash Community Studies
Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
Is there a YouTube channel where all the gameplays are uploaded? Might be coming for the August 31st tournament, and would like to see if I could learn anything from the matches played there.
I'd be surprised if the videos from this tournament end up being uploaded before December ;)

xBlitz

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AresxBlitz
3DS FC
3583-0912-0374
youtube.com/canadabrawl, however the replays from this tourney won't be up there for a while as we're fairly far behind on uploading tourney replays

You can find the stream archive at twitch.tv/acgamesonline --> videos --> past broadcasts, should be fairly straight forward from there
Ah, alright, thank you!

Dan-Da-Man

Smash Journeyman
Thank god there's one person who can beat MK in our region. It's disgusting how good he is lol. Good **** V.

GGs to everyone I played, had a great time.

Fun teaming with Poke again, some real hype matches.

Apparently I left before getting paid? :denzel:

O Dog

Smash Cadet
NNID
orionbc84
3DS FC
1521-2681-9055
Definitely coming back for the August tournament, gotta brush up on my ZSS/MK/Jiggly match ups though... should enter doubles with a level 1 cpu, because it puts in more teamwork than my brother (y) :ike: > :toonlink:
I do put in effort. You just can't see it. Plus I'm drawn to kill anything on screen lol

O Dog

Smash Cadet
NNID
orionbc84
3DS FC
1521-2681-9055
It was a lot of fun. Next year, Blitz & I will definitely sign up for Wheel of Salt.

xBlitz

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AresxBlitz
3DS FC
3583-0912-0374
It was a lot of fun. Next year, Blitz & I will definitely sign up for Wheel of Salt.
Planning for one year from now? MAYBE YOU'LL GET GOOD BY THAT TIME K THNX BAI.

Top Bottom