• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IDAHO Smash Thread

Mitou

Smash Rookie
Hello,

Looking for friends to play with in the Lewiston/Moscow/CDA area.
3ds friend code 1822-1560-5204

thanks!

p8nted

Smash Apprentice
Just moved to Boise. No idea what the Idaho smash scene is like. Does it exist?

Cyclo

Smash Cadet
Just moved to Boise. No idea what the Idaho smash scene is like. Does it exist?
very much so. We have weekly smashfests at the BSU student union building every monday from 5-10pm, and we usually have fests at people's houses on fridays and sundays. Just go on facebook and join the Idaho Smash facebook group and there will be plenty of people there to welcome you.

TheK.I.D

Smash Rookie
I need people to play with! Im a pm'r and just trying to get better everyday. Are there any events or people in meridian area? message me!

Monster_

Smash Cadet
NNID
ThaM0nster
3DS FC
0189-9032-2073
Hi, I'm a new local PM Smasher in the Boise/Meridian area, and I'm wondering if there are any tourneys happening soon?

Last edited:

Cyclo

Smash Cadet
hello to the both of you. Join the Idaho Smash group on facebook. We tend to have about 3 fests a week. One official one at the BSU student union building on mondays at 5pm. and then two other in house ones that usually happen on sundays and fridays. Just go hit up the group and you'll find people to play with in no time.

Monster_

Smash Cadet
NNID
ThaM0nster
3DS FC
0189-9032-2073
It's a closed group /:

Update: I was accepted! I hope to have an epic time smashing:D

Last edited:

VaLoR_Ryan

Smash Cadet
NNID
VaLoR_Ryan
Hey guys I'm new to Boise just moved here from Cali and my GameCube just broke so I can't play melee anymore ): so I was wondering if anyone wanted to chill and play some melee some time!

YzUs

Smash Rookie
Can someone please check the Facebook requests and add people to the group? Ive been waiting for a while

Original Zash

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone. Name's Zash. I've recently moved from the Midwest to the Palouse area, and I'm looking to get back into the game. Competitive or otherwise. Well versed in all smash except 4, but I'm playing with a friend, so I'm picking it up. If anyone wants to play or if anyone could inform me of tourneys in the area, it would awesome. I'd also like to join the facebook group if everyone is cool with it

N7_Berzerker

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0361-8929-7331
Does any one know if there are melee tournaments in the Twin Falls area?

draydawg2020

Smash Cadet
NNID
draydawg2020
Hey I'm gonna be in Idaho on vacation for two weeks starting Wednesday. I believe I'll be staying like 30 min from rathdrum(or something like that). I just wanna know if there are any weeklies or something I can attend? I play smash 4 btw

Last edited:

FillerName

Smash Rookie
Is there anyone that plays Melee in the Burley/Twin Falls area? I just moved here and I'm just looking for some people to play with on a regular basis.

Last edited:

MyNameIsDust

Smash Rookie
NNID
kkunz156
3DS FC
4940-6830-1800
Switch FC
4470-6661-1237
Rexburg ID, I have 64, brawl, and Sm4sh.
I could use some practice. I'm new to competitive and want to get better.

IKBeanie

Smash Rookie
NNID
bqr1717
Is there anything in Idaho Falls? I know there's one in Pocatello but just wondering

YeHs

Smash Rookie
NNID
YeHs12
I'm in Twin, but I can't find ANYTHING up here, I tried the facebook group, havent been accepted yet, and it says the link to the events they got going on doesn't exist. Any help?

Top Bottom