• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IDAHO Smash Thread

QraQ

Smash Ace
anybody here live in the Boise area? I live in Star (small town about 15-20 minutes outside of Boise)
Most of us live in the Meridian/Boise area. Hit me up if you'd like to play 940-232-0542 I host most events for Idaho Smash.

QraQ

Smash Ace
Our scene is decent, about 25 active members. We have smashfests at my house in Boise every Sunday. We mainly play PM but we also train at Melee. No brawl.

Last edited:

Rayellow58

Smash Rookie
Our group has around 25 members too be we are mostly brawl but a few of us play meele and PM too

Last edited:

QraQ

Smash Ace
Our group has around 25 members too be we are mostly brawl but a few of us play meele and PM too
You guys should get heavy into PM =D. Try to get a caravan going to come to my smashfest this Sunday at 8! Ill PM you my addy and #.

Rayellow58

Smash Rookie
Im sorry bro i dont think any of us can make ur smashfest this sunday but when do usually have them so a couple of us can try and attend the nxt one.

Cyclo

Smash Cadet
I'm pretty sure you actually offered to have me at these smashfests on the facebook page. I'm that kid Luke that just joined and asked for practice help.

VashSwagPede

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone! I'm kinda new to Idaho, moved from norcal and was trying to see if anyone somewhat near the salmon area would be down to play some PM? I'd be willing to travel, but would prefer to not travel too far.

QraQ

Smash Ace
Hey everyone! I'm kinda new to Idaho, moved from norcal and was trying to see if anyone somewhat near the salmon area would be down to play some PM? I'd be willing to travel, but would prefer to not travel too far.
Man I think, unfortunately for you, most of the smash scene lives in the Boise/Meridian area. Twin falls may have a small sector of brawl I believe.
If you ever DO find yourself in Boise though, don't hesitate to hit me up. We have usual smashfests Sunday @ 8.
FB: https://www.facebook.com/groups/481362368558713/?ref=br_tf

Soupenomics

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0361-6913-7316
I live in Idaho Falls which is closer than Boise, but is still like 3 hours away.

DA K1D

Smash Cadet
I've been having trouble finding tournaments, so I guess I'll have to fix that..... How many could I expect to get?

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Anyone know what happened to Yamer? He fell off the planet. He vanished from Facebook. He hasn't been here since January.

Soupenomics

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0361-6913-7316
Wow this thread is kind of dead. Is there anyone from Rexburg Smash or anybody that's close to Rexburg? There's going to be a huge tournament coming up and we're hoping for some people to show up in about 2 weeks.
Oh there is? Is there more info in the Facebook group?

Capn'CocoCharms

Smash Rookie
Nothing has been posted yet, but I was told to make flyers so everyone in Rexburg can know about it. I don' think it would hurt to post the info here, since we are wanting this event to be kinda big.

June 14th there will be a Project M Tournament that will start at 6pm.
Entry fee is $3
We will be accepting the first 50 players for entry
There will be cash prizes (info TBA on the FB page)
It will be held in a clubhouse in the apartment complex called "The Ridge"

All the info will be on the Facebook page probably this weekend or by next week.

Soupenomics

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0361-6913-7316
Nothing has been posted yet, but I was told to make flyers so everyone in Rexburg can know about it. I don' think it would hurt to post the info here, since we are wanting this event to be kinda big.

June 14th there will be a Project M Tournament that will start at 6pm.
Entry fee is $3
We will be accepting the first 50 players for entry
There will be cash prizes (info TBA on the FB page)
It will be held in a clubhouse in the apartment complex called "The Ridge"

All the info will be on the Facebook page probably this weekend or by next week.
Awesome, I'll see if I can make it out.

Almond

Smash Rookie
Almond here.
I'm from Nampa, and I'm kinda new to melee and PM. I started playing Melee just for the Dont Get Hit tournament that happened in June 2014. But I learn quickly.
I've played with people from Rexburg(though that was back when i was into brawl) and with whoever was in that DGH tournament.
If anyone would care enough to help me get better, I would appreciate it :D
I usually end up playing by myself, and just wavedash for an hour.

DA K1D

Smash Cadet
If you're alright with driving down to boise I'm always up to play some smash. PM me and I'll give you my fb.

QraQ

Smash Ace
Almond here.
I'm from Nampa, and I'm kinda new to melee and PM. I started playing Melee just for the Dont Get Hit tournament that happened in June 2014. But I learn quickly.
I've played with people from Rexburg(though that was back when i was into brawl) and with whoever was in that DGH tournament.
If anyone would care enough to help me get better, I would appreciate it :D
I usually end up playing by myself, and just wavedash for an hour.
You should join our facebook group, unless you already have and I don't know your tag lol.
I'm also down to play often.

CBK

Smash Journeyman
Throwing out the invites to everyone from The potatoe State in case anyone is coming or comes down regularly to the Reno/Tahoe area.

We Hungry and we want competition and for that reason I want to invite you guys to come up to The Biggest Little City. Come represent your town or City, Come see how you stack up to Reno’s Finest.
Starlite Fight Night

Games List: Casual USFIV, UMVC3, Xtekken, KOF, TTT2, Melee, Brawl, PM
Dates / Days:Friday-Sat
Times: 630pm-1amSaturday
Address: (1201 Stardust street, Reno, NV 89503, USA)
Prices: 1$ raffle donation no required fee
Stream Channel: http://www.twitch.tv/prod7gy
Group's SRK Thread, Facebook, Twitter, Webpage Links ect.
RENOCREW 2011 (Northern Nevada's Fightin Game Scene)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/122190174533481/

Starlite Fight Night Tournament Edition
Games List: USFIV, UMVC3, Melee, PM (Xtekken, KOF, TTT2, Brawl, Tournament pending enough entrants)
Dates / Days:Last Friday of Every Month
Times: 630pmFriday-1amSaturday
Address: (1201 Stardust street, Reno, NV 89503, USA)
Prices: 6$ entry, 5$ dollar for tournament and 1$ for venue. Dollar raffle that happens this day also available for 1$
Stream Channel: http://www.twitch.tv/prod7gy
Group's SRK Thread, Facebook, Twitter, Webpage Links ect.
RENOCREW 2011 (Northern Nevada's Fightin Game Scene)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/122190174533481/

Dragoomba

Smash Lord
I feel like the OP should be edited with the Idaho Smash FB page, lol. That way, anybody who stumbles in here looking for a scene won't make the mistake thinking its dead.

Sera Smash

Smash Rookie
Anyone in the Moscow/Pullman/Lewiston area who wants to train competitively on the 3DS shoot me a message here on the forums.

I am at the university in moscow so we can either meet up on campus or at my apartment--campus would be better since I have family at the apartment haha.

Only looking for ultra competitive hardcore smashers. I don't mind if you're casual about it but still looking for people playing to win and not asking if we can play w/ items or lame stages.

**trying to join the FB page but haven't been accepted yet.

JackRussell

TheCrisp
Hey guys. I'm new to competitive smash and live in Idaho. My friends and I will probably enter the PM doubles for the gem state rumble.

Top Bottom