• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Icys win evo?

mikeysk8

Smash Rookie
Nintendude's been looking sharp lately. Maybe he'll take this victory over Mango?

4nonymous

Banned via Warnings
If he looses to Redd occasionally I don't think so. Place you're money on Fly when he learns how to wobble.

IC-Rambler

Smash Cadet
I don't want to say I can't happen because Wobbles 2013. I hope Wobbles goes in and plays surprisingly well with Mario (he's said he's going all Mario), develops a strong, competitive, and positive mindset (somehow) and decides to pull out the ICs. Damn that would be hype.

I think the most I can justifiably hope for is a good placing by Fly.

4nonymous

Banned via Warnings
I don't want to say I can't happen because Wobbles 2013. I hope Wobbles goes in and plays surprisingly well with Mario (he's said he's going all Mario), develops a strong, competitive, and positive mindset (somehow) and decides to pull out the ICs. Damn that would be hype.

I think the most I can justifiably hope for is a good placing by Fly.
What we need is a mix. All three. Fly Amanitas Sopo game, Neutral Game, Nintendudes wobbling magic, and Wobbles overall flash master skillz.

Then we will have the perfect Ice Climbers.
His name?

PoNa.

Top Bottom