• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IC's General Rules? Sopo Squall Recovery? O.o

koKoRoro

Smash Cadet
Hi, I'm just a Smash nub who's pretty new to the community. I main puff/sheik and am looking to pick up IC's as a mindgame thing, as in picking it after I lose first match to screw with them :D

That said, I want to make sure I don't completely ruin my chance to catch them off guard, and was wondering if you guys have any other tips beside cg (i already know how to wobble, but don't want to rely on it too much)

As a side question: I recently saw a video of Chu, and he did a sopo squall recovery, but instead of going horizontally, he pretty much went straight up and made it to the ledge, when he wouldn't have if he just did jump>up b
I've tried smashing my control stick up as soon as I press side b and it didn't work. Does anyone know how? :)

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
Gimmicks are bad. Learn to take your losses.
To get max height with squall don't hold a direction and mash the B button.

Smasher89

Smash Lord
Ics will demand you play them alot more then both shiek and puff to get on a decent level with them. Unless your region is totally "iccounter" free.

Top Bottom