• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ice Climbers desynchronisation bug?

TrashWizard

Smash Cadet
NNID
n1nj4t2
Alright so I dont know if this is a bug with 20xx 4.05 or just a standard bug with the game,some clarification on why this happens would be greatly appreciated.

To perform: use a desync that makes nana move first
jump with nana
press down b

What it does: teleports nana back to the ground next to popo and has them do the grounded blizzard where both ice climbers face opposite directions and blizzard

RyseEX

Smash Cadet
Been in the game forever some other characters can do this aswell

EndingOfGenesis

Smash Rookie
Can't this also be preformed by shield dropping only with nana? I thought I've seen it once or twice during wobbles and dizzkids handwarmers.

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
i'm not sure about the 20xx thing, but for the shield drop one, you can do that any time you drop through a platform.
it's not useful, but to set it up, all you have to do is drop, then blizzard right as you hit the ground and nana will teleport back to the platform.

Top Bottom