• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hyrule Warriors' "Majora's Mask" DLC Gets a New Trailer

Marthmario

Smash Lord
Recently, the Majora’s Mask DLC was shown off in the last Nintendo Direct. Yesterday, Koei Tecmo released a full trailer, showing off both the new characters (Young Link and Tingle), the new costumes (Sheik and Impa in their OoT costumes, and Lana in a Skull Kid styled costume) as well as simple unlocks (including what appears to be masks for all the characters) and the new adventure map (which seems to use the same time mechanic as its game of origin). Check out all these awesome new additions in the trailer below!

Well, it looks to be another great DLC pack from the Hyrule Warriors team! It really seems like the team is putting the effort to honor the source material. Tingle and Young Link both look like great additions to an already wonderful cast of characters, and all the other additions are just as awesome! This DLC pack launches for all on February 5th, so be sure to grab the pack when it hits the eShop!

Who’s ready to rock the Fierce Deity Mask? Hit me up @ Marthmario Marthmario

Jahnathan

Smash Cadet
Young Link is easily the cutest thing i've ever ****ing seen. On another note, THAT MAN JUST CUT THE MOON IN HALF

RespawningJesus

So Zetta slow!
NNID
RespawningJesus
3DS FC
1590-5236-9299
Switch FC
SW-5266-0424-0233
Not gonna lie, but kinda sad that Fierce Diety Link is not his own character.

WwwWario

Smash Ace
Seing this really makes me a bit sad that we didn't get a Wii U remake for Majora's Mask :'(

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master
Can I just say that solo fierce deity is a terrible idea

Also both of their voices are so annoying, I like playing as them but I can't ****ing stand them

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
THAT MAN JUST CUT THE MOON IN HALF.
WHAT

Sleeplost

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sleeplost
Extremely excited. I've been waiting for this release for some time and was glad to see Tingle finally playable (even though he should have been playable in the base game) even though Majora's Mask did introduce him. Young Link, although seemed stupid, has proven to be an extremely unique and interesting character that proves to pay tribute to Majora's Mask.

Loving the tears of the fierce deity and skullkid ****.

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478
Fiercy deity as a Focus Spirit is brilliant!!!
That Moon Slice...
And Tingle is just hilarius.

I always expected that disturbed thing gonna be in this game.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
That moon slice and 8bit weapons are awesome. Can't wait for it next week here!

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I was kind of hoping Young Link could do Mask Transformations and that Skull Kid was playable. Oh well.....

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Meh, I thought there was a lot more potential. And Tingle is alright but I was really gunning for either Skull Kid or maybe even the Happy Mask Salesman. There weren't really any notable characters in that game that could potentially be a character besides Y. Link, Tingle, Skull Kid, and HMSM.

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
I'm no LoZ fan, but I'm not sure why there's 8 bit weapons with the DLC. I mean I guess nostalgia, but certainly not when the topic of nostalgic game is Majora's Mask, which had no 8-bits part to begin with.

I'm no LoZ fan, but I'm not sure why there's 8 bit weapons with the DLC. I mean I guess nostalgia, but certainly not when the topic of nostalgic game is Majora's Mask, which had no 8-bits part to begin with.
I suppose most of the Majora's Mask content comes in costumes. Almost all of the new weapons so far have been 8-bit. It was nice the first time, but now it's getting old.

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Not sure how I feel about Tingle being playable but at least I get Young Link though.

Volt-Ikazuchi

Smash Journeyman
I always said FD Mask made Majora's a wimp, but people didn't believe it until dude cut off the moon in half. Don't think Skull Kid managed to get away in time though. No DLC for him.

Tingle is beating people with a bag of money. Really. I can't even decide on a good joke.

On an unrelated note, Majora's Mask Eyes are creeping the **** out of me.
Good thing I wasn't planning on sleeping anyway.

Stoven

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5112-3679-8490
Young link looks so cute

Attachments

Last edited:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Honestly Tingle was a shoo-in. I mean how could they not? Nintendo more than recognizes his "place" in the fandom. Although I am a little sad we don't get a Skull Kid or just a straight playable Fierce Diety, but Young Link does look pretty fun to play.

Uffe

Smash Hero
Couldn't get Young Link in Smash 4, may as well have him playable somehow.

Trigspro789

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Trigspro789
3DS FC
3566-2013-0217
He CUT the MOON in HALF! #YoungLinkHYPE
:younglinkmelee::younglinkmelee::younglinkmelee::younglinkmelee::younglinkmelee::younglinkmelee::younglinkmelee::younglinkmelee::younglinkmelee::younglinkmelee::younglinkmelee::younglinkmelee::younglinkmelee::younglinkmelee::younglinkmelee::younglinkmelee:

FieryRebirth

Smash Ace
NNID
Rara-Avis
Switch FC
7032-4095-8921
Hm, Young Link's voice is higher pitched than I remember.

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
The other DLC packs had 8-bit weapons too though
Then that raises the purpose of my question by the amount of DLC sent.
I suppose most of the Majora's Mask content comes in costumes. Almost all of the new weapons so far have been 8-bit. It was nice the first time, but now it's getting old.
To the point where it's expected and others realize that this is sometimes how Nintendo likes to get your attention? Most definitley understandable.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I'm amazed that Koei Tecmo managed to make :younglinkmelee: even more feminine-like than Sakurai ever did with :4marth:.

Top Bottom