• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Huge slow motion problems

AlpacaKing

Smash Rookie
If the game is in slow motion the characters will just keep sliding if in air they also can block or use a recovery. When the characters should freeze they also slide. If the character is grabbed while in slow motion they will go right off the screen really fast. If anyone has a solution thanks.

Celestis

Smash Ace
If you get a timer and it slows everyone down, you will notice the game works normal. It seems to only happen when the game puts only some players in slow motion. Must be how ever it processes that function.

It also seems to happen to a degree in Slow motion on training.

Zeldastriker

Smash Apprentice
I'm pretty sure it's a physics quirk. My guess is that when the game slows just one person down, it just alters their gravity, animation speed, etc., but when it slows everything down, it just runs the entire game slower. Since P:M has heavily altered physics, it's not really compatible with the game's Timer item coding. At least that's my guess; if someone knows better than me how it works, please do tell.

AlpacaKing

Smash Rookie
If the game is in slow motion the characters will just keep sliding if in air they also can block or use a recovery. When the characters should freeze they also slide. If the character is grabbed while in slow motion they will go right off the screen really fast. If anyone has a solution thanks.
That sucks but thanks for the replies

Lime Cultivist

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3368-3457-2010
I love how the timer screws up physics. We never play with items, so it's fun to occasionally just do a timer match and see all of the ridiculous things that happen. Do enough people even play casually with items in PM to care if it's fixed or not?

Top Bottom