• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How do I nanapault

Flon890

Smash Rookie
I've been looking everywhere around the internet for a tutorial, but I've never been able to find anything. I looked at the cloud combo, but it never said anything about how to do the nanapult.

Cervidae

Smash Apprentice
Start by having your Climbers soft-desynced, specifically in such a way that Popo is performing an action while Nana is waiting for an input. Use this time to quickly dash jump and then blizzard with Nana before she travels too far away from Popo, otherwise she will become hard-desynced and will not be able to receive inputs. If done correctly, the momentum from the dash jump will carry her forward while she is performing a blizzard. Keep in mind that this should all be done before Popo is able to perform another action. Practice is key, but once you get the timing down it won't be too difficult to pull off. Good luck!

Top Bottom