• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Smash Ultimate Thread

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
ill I'd play you if you were ever on skype ya *****.

hipsters been so active lately, you're missin out

Last edited:

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
Airbrush King your iconic avatar : - (
I know man. TGC is the main focus now so I had to change it out. Ill be getting my graphics team to make me some avatars and see if I can merge the 2 together. Ill have some avatars for each character soon that has TGC on it that people can use. Man i just checked my profile and seen i registered this account back in 2008. I started in 2007. Damn thats a long time.

Gea

Smash Master
As I've said before. I know this game is better than brawl. It's just not clicking with me. That's on me.
Maybe you just wanted something... not Brawl. I rather enjoyed opening that can of worms, by the way. It was refreshing to see the complaints of people who seemed to embrace Brawl. I feel like a couple of others, I'm not going to let my want to place well override my desire to play the game on my own terms.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Maybe you just wanted something... not Brawl. I rather enjoyed opening that can of worms, by the way. It was refreshing to see the complaints of people who seemed to embrace Brawl. I feel like a couple of others, I'm not going to let my want to place well override my desire to play the game on my own terms.

I knew it was brawl-ish from the moment i saw how there was no wavedashing, l-canceling, super armor, bananas, brawls engine.......ect.

I just didn't expect them to take away brawl-isms like tripping/mega slow game play....etc and then replace them with different brawl-isms. I feel like its not brawl but its still brawl (make sense?). not sure if im ready for another 6 years of that. wiiu will either save us or poop on us.

Last edited:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Falco was right.

This is horrible...

Player-4

See you in 25 years
ALRIGHT ASSHOLES

I DIDN'T WANT TO HAVE TO DO THIS BUT YOU MADE ME WHEN YOU LET TRELA OF ALL PEOPLE WIN THE FIRST SUPER SMASH BROTHERS TOURNAMENT FOR THE NINTENDO 3DS... ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME? LIKE YOU'RE SERIOUS RIGHT NOW? ON WHAT PLANET DID Y'ALL LET THIS LITTLE SCRUB **** WIN?! HELLO?! OH RIGHT HE'S A TRY HARD AND BOUGHT THE JAPANESE VERSION WAH WAH CRY MOAR *******!!!! THIS **** CAKE IS A JOKE AND I WILL WIPE MY ASS WITH HIS ENTRY MONEY NEXT TOURNAMENT AND GUESS WHAT **** LICKS I DON'T EVEN OWN AND COPY OF THE MUTHA ****IN GAME!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GUYS LET THIS LITTLE **** BOI COME THROUGH LIKE A MR. 3000/T-REX WANNA BE A RUN TRAIN ON YOUR ASSHOLES. LIKE SERIOUSLY?1

I CHALLENGE TRELA TO A NUDE MM. FIRST TO 10 LOSER HAS TO RUN AROUND THE TCG VENUE NAKED FOR 15 MINUTES!!! YOU GAME OR YOU JUST A ***** LIKE I THINK YOU ARE?!!!

Last edited:

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Is that a vortex? Palutenas side b only reflects m8. I think you mean auto reticle.. which I heard was bad

Top Bottom