• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Smash Ultimate Thread

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
TGC 2 is tomorrow! This is my last post.

Please be at the venue by 9am for sign-up, check-in and warm ups. Once the event starts, no friendlies, so get there early.

We really need full set-ups (WiiU+smash 4+TV). You will be compensated for your full setup if you bring it. Half off venue or free drinks.

If you use a wireless controller, please unsync/take your batteries out after each match so that it doesn't mess up the other matches going on.

2vs2 will be at noon. Pools will start at 2pm.

For all info about TGC, go here: smashboards.com/threads/apr-25-2015-the-official-tgc-event-2-houston-tx-see-post-26-for-mewtwo-duckhunt-challenge.394551/

See ya tomorrow :)

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
YOU SAID YOU WOULD ALWAYS BE THERE FOR ME YOU LYING SACK OF SH*T I FUKCING HATE YOU AND YOUR DOG SO TELL HIM TO F OFF

image.jpg

Last edited:

kj22

Smash Lord
NNID
openupyourworld
Can anybody take Gaius Tesh and I from Syncs to the venue tomorrow?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
History in the making. A timeout in doubles with both people remaining same percent and stocks.

Whispy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
LegendaryLui
Good luck guys at TGC!!! i went last minute and entered doubles with my cousin, hoping that the rain gods would pour its tears of joy on all soccer fields, sadly its hot af. I wish i could of stayed for singles, i really wanted to compete :( shoutout to @AvoiD and KJ for being gay and taking me out of doubles ;( why you do dis! @ Xyro77 Xyro77 thanks for trying to help me,I Hope Its getting hype in there!!! Deuces!!

Last edited:

frcShoryuken

Smash Cadet
Had lots of fun today at my first smash tourney. My teammate and I went 0-2 in 2v2s (still pretty new to this, we're not used to team attacks). Managed to beat someone in my pool, but lost to everyone else (was in a good pool with Xyro and BC). I'm pretty sure I could've beat the guy I played first if I had not played him first.... jitters, etc. I enjoyed our matches Xyro, keep up the good work. Gonna try to get some more experience so I can come back to the next one and do better

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
It's TIO only and tourney is still going on, probably until at least 12.

frcShoryuken

Smash Cadet
Oh forgot to say the highlight of my day:

I was playing against Rosalina and got knocked off the side. Luma was hovering out past the edge, Rosalina was still on the ground trying to edge guard me. As I was coming back, I did bouncing fish. Bfish hit Rosalina on the stage, bounced me back, I hit Luma off the stage (he/she died), bounced back, hit Rosalina AGAIN on the stage, bounced back and caught the ledge

Knife8193

Smash Journeyman
NNID
omar8193
Great tourney this time. Ggs everyone, even though I didn't meet many of you in pools/bracket.

Oh! I likely won't be going to Insomnia next week, but you guys better sign up for it tomorrow morning if you want to make it. 281-440-1405

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Trela with Mewtwo? Did he finally find his one true and only character above all others?! D: Could this be? lol
Now that I think about it, I think it's pretty fitting seeing as he mained Lucario in Brawl.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
More like, he wanted to have fun.

Teshie U

Smash Lord
Los Finals is tonight at 7:00pm. It has a $1218 total prize pool, paying out to all ten players in the bracket.

It will be streaming at: http://www.twitch.tv/210smash

Spread the word. Our viewing numbers always suck lol
You should try reddit and also get people to host your channel. I'm sure as long as you spread around that the great Megafox is there, you can pull some good numbers.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I gave you the answer, you just don't understand and never will.

Top Bottom