• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Smash Ultimate Thread

Teshie U

Smash Lord
Only time I saw him lose was with Marth.

In any case, when it game down to a major tournaments he was basically slaughtering everyone that ever looked like a threat to him. Glad Trela at least showed he was mortal.

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Well technically the top 3 still holds.

Remember if all show up it becomes
Trela>Fliphop>Razer

If I don't show up its
Razer > Trela

Lol

Kihrah

Smash Apprentice
Well technically the top 3 still holds.

Remember if all show up it becomes
Trela>Fliphop>Razer

If I don't show up its
Razer > Trela

Lol
I thought it was Trela>Fliphop>Razer>Trela
But if you go by placings then yeah it's intact.

kj22

Smash Lord
NNID
openupyourworld
Razer did espy go sonic vs you (you go falcon?) How were those sets?
I hope mhbone vs samboner was recorded, I love shiek vs mario

Congrats to Trela. How'd you feel as swordfighter vs megafox as opposed to Robin?

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Razer beat Espy's sonic with Falcon and then Espy literally just forfeited the next match when he decided to go Pacman. its like he played pac vs razer for 15 seconds and decided to call it quits. mega sad :(

Last edited:

Teshie U

Smash Lord
Razer beat Espy's sonic with Falcon and then Espy literally just forfeited the next match when he decided to go Pacman. its like he played pac vs razer for 15 seconds and decided to call it quits. mega sad :(
Megasad?

So Espy didn't play out the match with Pac-Man you are saying? Too bad, I heard Pacman was "good" vs Falcon but I really can't imagine why he would be.

Xyro77

Megasad?

So Espy didn't play out the match with Pac-Man you are saying? Too bad, I heard Pacman was "good" vs Falcon but I really can't imagine why he would be.
Yeah man he gave up in the middle of it and just got of the stream. it was not cool.

Last edited:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
It has already begun. The trinity is weakening. It just needs another...push to fall apart.

Last edited:

Teshie U

Smash Lord
So Jaden Smith is going to be Static Shock in a live action series now/

A real shame, that was one of my favorite super hero shows as a kid and Jaden is a TERRIBLE actor.

If Will Smith is bankrolling it or made some kind of deal because of Suicide Squad, I would have preferred Willow. At least we haven't seen proof that she has no talent.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
I charged a Falcon fsmash on the side. He was going to shield it...but then he let it go...

Salt ensued and led to rage quit. I had my own salt this tournament. No fries to put them on though :(

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I didn't even attempt to shield it because I didn't think it'd reach. That range is stupid.
I'm still mad as **** I lost to Flip. :applejack:

Last edited:

kj22

Smash Lord
NNID
openupyourworld
I didn't even attempt to shield it because I didn't think it'd reach. That range is stupid.
I'm still mad as **** I lost to Flip. :applejack:
It outranges Ike's fsmash.

Also I killed another falcon around 27% (at 40 after hit) with rage on sv platform. Base knockback Falcon too strong

Oh? What happened?

I charged a Falcon fsmash on the side. He was going to shield it...but then he let it go...

Salt ensued and led to rage quit. I had my own salt this tournament. No fries to put them on though :(
why are you salty?

Xyro77

I ran the team's tournament today. Finished 23 teams in 2.5 hours with 4 setups.

1: xyro+krebs :4samus:+:4villager:
2-23 don't matter

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Congrats, I'm sure you guys did really dumb shenanigans.

SnorlaxPie500

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone live in the galleria area or close to memorial park? I will be moving to one of these areas in August and I know anyone except my roommate.

Xyro77

Congrats, I'm sure you guys did really dumb shenanigans.
Oh we did. Pocketing Ness recovery, pocket charge shot to a Samus charge shot. Spiking villager and not worrying about him dying.

I also learned that a pocket charge shot beats out my own charge shot. It's the only projectile than can do this.

Last edited:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Check OP and facebook group if you have that.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Sync's place is like..15-20 minutes away from there. Unless the traffic is bad (read: ALWAYS).

Splatoon soon...

Last edited:

Xyro77

Effing garbage.
Eckhart saw Hell too. He said: The only thing that burns in Hell is the part of you that won't let go of life, your memories, your attachments. They burn them all away. But they're not punishing you, he said. They're freeing your soul. So, if you're frightened of dying and... and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the earth. So don't be afraid, ok?

GaiustheThief

Smash Ace
NNID
GaiustheThief
3DS FC
5343-8142-6721
Anyone gonna make the trip to Florida for CEO next month?
I'm trying to see if I can since that weekend is my birthday.

Top Bottom