• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

High Seas Results [Greenville, NC. 11/23 - 11/14]

KoozyK

Smash Ace
Singles 16-man bracket.
[COLLAPSE="Bracket"]

[/COLLAPSE]

1: Player-1 ($280.00):diddy:
2: 2DJeff ($112.00):popo::falco:
3: VGBC Logic ($84.00):olimar::metaknight:
4: Dr. Coconut (Pink Fresh) ($56.00):lucas:
5: Pizza Pepperoni ($14.00) :dedede:
5: Lad ($14.00) :falco:
7: Drew :falco:
7: Archer:metaknight::toonlink::falco:
9: iLove:dedede:
9: Kai:sonic::diddy:
9: Chi:marth::falco:
9: Stockfield:snake:
13: Ereth
:ike:
13: 313:snake:
13: H1N1
13: AoD:sheilda:

Singles Round Robin Pools
[COLLAPSE="pools"]​
[/COLLAPSE]​
Brawl Doubles
[COLLAPSE="Doubles"]​
[/COLLAPSE]​
1: Pirates of Jumbo Amazement (Coney & Mekos) ($121.00)
2: I Gotta Go To The Bathroom (Logic & Dr. Coconut (Pink Fresh)) ($55.00)
3: Grimy TOs (Player-1 & Chi) ($33.00)
4: Kai & Stockfield (Kai & Stockfield) ($11.00)
5: The Kitty Kitty Meow Meows (Archer & GWiz)
5: SSHQ Cold Cut Commando (Lad & 2DJeff)
7: Based GQ (GQ & 313)
7: ***** Game Ridiculous (Drew & Goof)
9: I'm Feeling Twenty-Kooz (ECU|Koozyk & Rese|Lupo)
9: Crazy Old Nicholas Cage (bLU & ZR)
9: Lasers and Arrows (TGK & Flea)
Huge shout outs to SleepK for streaming for us!!!!
Thanks everyone for coming out!

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
GA holding it down with one of their S-Tier players. Impressive stuff.

Glad there was plenty of interest. Wish I could've come, but being ill will do that to you. :(

Shwag

Smash Cadet
Had mad fun housing you guys. Sorry I didn't show up on Sunday, was doing things with the girlfriend. (I'm Gambit by the way).

1: Player-1 - Fun Friendlies before tournament. You have some sick setups for nanner lock. Grats on the tourney win.
2: 2DJeff - **** ice climbers, but thanks for teaching me some Falco stuff for the match up. Did you have fun at the cookout?
3: VGBC Logic - Good stuff team.
4: Dr. Coconut (Pink Fresh) - Fun friendlies when you were half asleep at 2am
5: Lad - yaboi, Good stuff beating Coney.
7: Drew - **** ice climbers. Good set in pools otherwise.
7: Archer - Your Link is stupid.
9: Kai - Good set in pools, was nice to finally meet you.
9: Chi - Thanks for teaching me some Falco stuff Saturday night. Looking forward to playing more in the future.
9: Stockfield - Didn't get to play you at all, but it's always good to see you.
13: Ereth - I don't even know if we played each other, but shoutouts to the hookah and such.
13: 313 - Scared to money match me. No big deal.
13: AoD - Good **** Christen. Holding it down for ECU, and beating P1 in Pools.

Ricky - Mad respect for your Peach/Ness. That **** is scary good.
Kooz - Good stuff TOing and what not. Hate seeing you disappointed though. I love you dude <3
Lupo - idk if this was your last NC tourney, but it was nice to finally play you. Good luck with your life and such man.
GQ - Always love you brobro, it was good to see you <3 P.S. I miss you :(
Jes - Grats on finding your wallet in the middle of the grass in sketch ass Greenville. You got lucky
Lazy - Always good to see you Matt, wish we had the chance to play some more.
Flea - Mad chill dude, good luck with LegoLand stuff.

NC is free.

Cookout - for feeding us multiple times

Kevin Nanney - Too scared to come because he didn't want to lose to me in a Pokemon Puzzle League MM.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Kevin Nanney - Too scared to come because he didn't want to lose to me in a Pokemon Puzzle League MM.
Psssshhh, don't talk to me about Puzzle League money matches. The world is a scarier place than you might realize.

Ereth

Murda Bidness
1: Player-1 - P1 for best diddy. Good **** whippin everyones ass. Thanks for the tips
2: 2DJeff - Ma boi Jeff going in. Glad someone could represent FL
3: VGBC Logic - "Am I cute?" nuff said. (I will give you that $5)
4: Dr. Coconut (Pink Fresh) - Good **** with that lucas. You should totally start using Marth more, you're really good with him
5: Lad - Yaboi, coming at you live. Killin it this tournament. Dat lazerlock on Coney tho...
7: Drew - Damn Drew, didn't think you placed this high, nice. Happy birthday!!
7: Archer - my man archer, always a good time
9: Kai - Nice seeing you again, shame we couldnt get sushi this time
9: Chi - Nice Marth dude. Shame we didnt get to play.
9: Stockfield -Grrr, that money match... Gonna have to level up against snake.
13: Ereth - Dat consistent 13th place... Cmon
13: 313 - Good **** making it out of pools, Im sure Ricky will be back with a vengeance.
13: AoD - Way to kill it this weekend. Thanks for the hospitality!

Kooz - My boy Koozy K, what can I say. Showed us a kick ass time.
Jes - Your diddy is amazing bro, keep it up
Flea - My boy flea!! Chillest man alive. Best make it down to florida sometime
Gambit - Appreciate the housing and the ride. Had a lot of fun
Cookout - I'll miss you baby

To anyone I missed, <3

Last edited:

Shwag

Smash Cadet
Good **** FL :thumbs up:

Idk if its just me or not, but im having a problem seeing bracket. Image link is messed up i think?
The Brawl Singles one works fine. The Pools and Doubles got double spoilered, and the images are in the second one. They're all working for me though.

pesticide

Smash Lord
The Brawl Singles one works fine. The Pools and Doubles got double spoilered, and the images are in the second one. They're all working for me though.
Oh i got it fixed now. Nvm

Jeff has gotten a good amount of olimar (chaingrab) practice from playing me ;) haha

Will any vids be getting posted?

Lad

Smash Apprentice
1: Player-1-Was a real pleasure getting to watch you play! Good **** winning this tourny!
2: 2DJeff-Repping the SSHQ, get some.
3: VGBC Logic-The panty-dropper, good games man! I'mma get you next time ;)
4: Pink Fresh-Your sets were all so hype and entertaining to watch. Too chill
5: Pizza Pepperoni-You're a hella funny dude, good **** winning dubs
5: Lad- ya boi
7: Drew - Hope you had an awesome birthday weekend man! Glad we got to celebrate it with you
7: Archer- Mah boy this is what all true warriors strive for. Stay chill archer, was good seeing you again
9: Kai/Stockfield- You did an excellent job bodying the hella outta me in dubs
9. Chi- My main dawg chi man, too legit. Our set was so damn good!
13. Ereth- MY BOY TONY GETTIN' OUTTA POOLS!! Forever cursed tho to 13th tho
13. 313- Great job getting out of pools man! Keep on practicing man
13. AOD- Most legit zelda I've ever seen

Koozy(2dope)k-The definition of the perfect host, thanks for showing Florida such a great time man, hopefully one day you'll come down to Florida one day and we can show you the same kindness you showed us.
Ricky-Earthquake. Sad you drowned in pools, I wanted to watch you win this >_>
Flea-God damn you were cool man. I need to see some of your legoland creations.
Gambit - You honestly are really good man, glad me and drew could help you learn some new stuff this weekend :)
AML-Holy **** your legit as hell, your G&W is way too good.
Blu-Keep practicing man! You're getting up there, also glad you found your wallet
Gwiz- damn son, my dawg. Still a little surprised you drowned in pools! You're cool af.

It's been a long weekend so if I forgot anybody, my bad!! I really hope I get to see all of you again, thanks for hyping up ya boi Lad.

clowsui

Smash Legend
1: Player-1 ($280.00):diddy: - you're lucky you didn't play me and you know it ;) fun teaming again. We're the best.
2: 2DJeff ($112.00):popo::falco: - look up Alioune uses proximity block OS in a match. SO FUNNY
3: VGBC Logic ($84.00):olimar::metaknight: - put the fear of God in you B) so we good team, you keep doin ya thing.
4: Dr. Coconut (Pink Fresh) ($56.00):lucas:- your Marth is solid already lol. You just need to go in more. Fun times hanging bruh. Long ass line for that FNB doe ;(((
5: Pizza Pepperoni ($14.00) :dedede: - sorry it wasn't as fun for you as it should've been. Hope to see you again soon, fun getting Chik-Fil-A!
5: Lad ($14.00) :falco: - YABOI. you have a really solid Falco =) it was excellent to play you and our set was so close and fun. Till next time!
7: Drew :falco: - best ICs NA
7: Archer:metaknight::toonlink::falco: - we'll get there =)
9: iLove:dedede: - ur a trol
9: Kai:sonic::diddy: - see you again soon! I think you could've done better but ICs + Falco lol
9: Chi:marth::falco: - soon....soon...
9: Stockfield:snake:- <3
13: Ereth
- you look like someone from Ohio lol. Your hair is very nice. I don't know what to say about your Marth since I didn't get to watch you at all :(
13: 313:snake: - zzzzzzzzzz
13: H1N1 - GGs. You are really good at throwing me off LOL
13: AoD:sheilda: - GJ beat P-1 xD

GQ - thanks for driving. I'll be around to receive instruction soon!
Gwiz - ggs. Sucks that that pool situation is what happened -__-
Maria - fun tourney. Disclaimer: I think the 16 ppl that made it to the bracket are mostly representative of those who would've made it regardless....anyways: IMO the only real flaw w the tournament was not running 4 pools of 8-9. When you have pools that advance top 2, the problem is tiebreakers not only taking a long time but also being determined by differentials of 1 or 2 games. This of course happens in top 4 arrangements, but the probability is much less. Additionally, there's no real point to try to "seed" people based on their performance on a sample size that represents ~10% of the tournament attendance; you might as well do a bracket at that point. You're an experienced TO though, so I imagine it wasn't up to you to do things in pools of 4-5 anyways.
Ricky - the best Peach I've ever played. Hope to beat you next time =)
Mekos - u dipped y
Gambit - slow it down. You have a lot of technical stuff down w Falco and your spacing is honestly not bad but the issue is knowing what to do w it all.
Jes - keep playing and more importantly keep watching your opponent. You can do all the technical stuff now - from here on out it's about improving your decisions and developing a good mindset towards tournaments
RESE|LC Lupo - learn ICs
Kooz - much respect for MM'ing me w Diddy. You're halfway there. It's really easy to fluster you and you also rely on your bananas too much. More patience is key!
Lazy - 6 usmashes doe
Flea - damn I would've been scared to play your TL. I suck at that MU and you looked p patient ;(

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Shoutoutzzz

1: Player-1 ~ Though we didn't play, good job dude. Especially in GFs.
2: 2DJeff ~ Good **** reppin FL.
3: VGBC Logic ~ What a time we ****ing had. Fun chillin.
4: Dr. Coconut (Pink Fresh) ~ Good meeting you even though we didn't talk. Better Lucas than I expected.
5: Pizza Pepperoni (Coney) ~ Fun playing, mad unique Dedede. But beating me then forfeiting is ****ing low :<
5: Lad ~ Good stuff placing in the money. #itsyaboiiii
7: Drew ~ Step your **** up...
7: Archer ~ .......... ARCHER
9: iLove ~ Barely recognized you lol
9: Kai ~ Intense games man, good seeing ya.
9: Chi ~ Awesome finally meeting you man. More MMs next time.
9: Stockfield ~ Fun doubles, we shoulda had that ;p
13: Ereth ~ Thanks for comin bro, too damn fun. Beast Ike.
13: 313 ~ This *****. GGs.
13: H1N1 ~ Who? ICs? Nah.
13: AoD ~ You and Ed best Zeldurrrrrz

Ricky/Guf ~ <3 Thanks for driving and adding to this awesome weekend.
Koozy ~ That up and rising Lucas. Koozy Fresh. For real I appreciate the housing and everything you did for us this weekend. And you betttta get on that PR.
Flea ~ Fun smoking and playinnnn/teaming. Dat synergy. Better come to FL soon hoe.

In fact, all of you guys need to come to a Florida tourney. We got one on the 7th of December.

It was fantastic meeting you people, y'all rock.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
1: Player-1 ($280.00):diddy: Good stuff. i was mentally exhausted grand finals. you need to teach me how to keep up the paste!
2: 2DJeff ($112.00):popo::falco: Good job man. We will win next time :)
3: VGBC Logic ($84.00):olimar::metaknight: Gg man lol you got me on lylat with mk but i was ready for him on SV. but mad respect going Olimar
4: Dr. Coconut (Pink Fresh) ($56.00):lucas: Yo i was so scared to play you lol your really good! pick up marth man!
5: Pizza Pepperoni ($14.00) :dedede: Finally got to meet you! Good stuff man!
5: Lad ($14.00) :falco: GJ bro SSHQ for life
7: Drew :falco: Good **** bro im proud. Come through o town soon
7: Archer:metaknight::toonlink::falco: We didnt get to play this tournament :/ o well good stuff! very impressive!
9: iLove:dedede: Didnt get to play you/ meet you
9: Kai:sonic::diddy: Nice job man! very good diddy!
9: Chi:marth::falco: Bro it was a pleasure meeting you man. Had a ton of laughs with you
9: Stockfield:snake: GGs man! had fun!
13: Ereth:ike: Keep working on that marth man your getting really good for someone that just started
13: 313:snake: Good job!
13: H1N1 Yoooo been so long lol. good **** though
13: AoD:sheilda: your really good man keep it up!

Ricky: i love you man glad to spend the weekend with you and underrated florida!
Koozy: thanks for housing us man. we need to go out more next time but you are the best host ever hands down. you bought me a $9 drink lol and bought peopl calzones. lol too legit! thank you. i got you in FL!
Flea: Bruh its been real man. Cant wait to chill with you again for the 3rd time lol

archer.

Smash Lord
1: Player-1 ($280.00) - Good stuff on winning, had fun in our friendlies
2: 2DJeff ($112.00) - Nice job getting second, wish we could've played at some point though
3: VGBC Logic ($84.00) - I'll learn how to fight Olimar someday. Maybe.
4: Dr. Coconut (Pink Fresh) ($56.00) - GGs, had fun playing you in tournament and friendlies, wish I hadn't accidentally rolled that one time but such is life.
5: Pizza Pepperoni ($14.00) - I enjoyed our friendlies but you seemed really unhappy. :(
5: Lad ($14.00) - YABOI. Good hanging with you again.
7: Drew - GGs, hope you enjoyed your birthday.
7: Archer - Learn to fight Olimar.
9: iLove - That fsmash...
9: Kai - Good seeing you again.
9: Chi - We got this.
9: Stockfield - GGs, we didn't really talk much though.
13: Ereth - You've improved, had fun hanging out.
13: 313 - Glad you were able to come last minute.
13: H1N1 - Such a ridiculous amount of Bojangles.
13: AoD - Good job on beating P1 in pools.

Jacob - Sorry about the way pools turned out for you man. But thanks for being a bro and driving/housing/being awesome in general.
Jes - Shoutouts to losing your wallet and finding it a day later in the street.
Chris - I don't care where you come from, we're still bros. :)
Ricky - It happens. :/ Good hanging with you again though.
Kooz - Thanks for hosting. You should def. give that shirt to Jaurice, he really wanted one after all.
Maria - It was good meeting you, thanks for hosting and running the bracket.
Mekos - Shows up lookin like he owns the place, wins doubles, and dips. Classic Mekos.
Gwiz - Good teaming with you, sorry you didn't make it to bracket.
Gambit - My Link is amazing. Shut up.
ZR, Muk, Venom - GGs in pools.

such fast van wow

Top Bottom