• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

High Desert Fighting Game Circuit: MONTHLY EVENTS

MekBEASY

Smash Rookie
Hey!

I'm Mekbeasy, the TO and promoter for the High Desert FGC. We are a small independent group who run fighting game tournaments EVERY MONTH for Smash Melee, and Project M, in addition to SSF4. We're currently running every event on the Last Saturday of each month, we will be skipping the month of June, and running an event the weekend before EVO, and then running each event on the first week of every month until December.

Our Venue is located Off of Bear Valley Road in Victorville, at a place called Titan Computers and Gaming. It's just off the freeway, literally one turn.

If you are a Melee or PM Player in the High Desert / IE area, and you're interested in playing with us I highly recommend finding us! As of this post, our next scheduled showdown is the 28th of February.

If you have any questions about the event, please let me know! If you are interested in seeing VODS of our events we have a few, also some hype videos from the previous events. I wont post them unless someone wants to see them though, this is more about letting everyone in the HD know we're here, not about shamelessly self promoting the event itself.

edits:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/HDFGC/
This is our Facebook group where you will find all information about events, but we'll also post here.

Location of the Venue is
12053 Mariposa Rd
Hesperia, California (It's technically Hesperia but it's right off of Bear Valley Road)
https://www.bing.com/maps/default.a...ty=r&rtop=0~0~0~&mode=D&FORM=FBKPL1&mkt=en-US

Last edited:

LieutenantSerg

Smash Lord
Just wanna add that this is about a 30 minute drive from Claremont, San Bernardino, Rancho Cucamonga, Ontario and Riverside so feel free to come up, and if you are from the High Desert ( Hesperia, Phelan, Adelanto, Victorville) join the facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/HDFGC/

Sam, you might want to put the actual address for easy google maps access.

Torterra

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Serranokids
3DS FC
4356-2568-8654
Maybe I'll check this out. Need to brush up on my project m

LieutenantSerg

Smash Lord
And can we just show up ? How much does it cost to enter?
Yup when the doors open your good to go, it costs $5 per game with a $5 venue fee to participate in the tourney, but you can totally just come and hang out free of charge and do friendlies and spectating.

Koza0630

Smash Rookie
Yup when the doors open your good to go, it costs $5 per game with a $5 venue fee to participate in the tourney, but you can totally just come and hang out free of charge and do friendlies and spectating.
Cool! Thanks so much!

Top Bottom