• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello Smashboards Community! (I'm new)

Lord_Valor

Smash Rookie
NNID
Lord_Valor
3DS FC
1762-2679-4527
Hello,
I noticed I'd been on here for a week or two and hadn't introduced myself, so I thought I should. Here I go:

I main Pikachu in every Smash game I've played (Melee, Brawl, and Project M, I'm sad to say I have not played the original), I main him because I'm more a fan of Pokémon than anything else (unless you count Smash of course) and I like the way Pikachu fights better than any other Pokémon in Smash.

I joined Smashboards because I heard it was the best/biggest Smash community and that if I wanted to get involved in tournaments and such, I should join. I first heard about Smashboards over Facebook.

I have attended one Brawl tournament, I hope to attend some 3DS and Wii U tournaments once the games are released in the U.S.

Outside of Smash, I play many Nintendo games (mainly Pokémon, Mario, Zelda, and Fire Emblem).

I'm not a part of any other Smash community, although I plan to start a small club for Smash 3DS.

If you want to challenge me, I will be posting my 3DS FC on my profile when the game is out, and my Nintendo Network ID is the same as my display name here (Lord_Valor).

If there's anything I should have put up here that I didn't, let me know. Thanks everyone!

UPDATE: After playing the demo for SSB 3DS, my main has changed and may change again after I play the full game.

Last edited:

MrLsGreenShocker

Smash Rookie
Welcome! Looks like you have good representation from all your favorite games in SSB4. Look forward to battling you in Smash!

Top Bottom