• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HALL OF GAMING 16!

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
First of all this hall of gaming was the largest it has ever been. 40 Entrants for singles and 17 teams. That is a great ratio. 50 people in the venue roughly for a good chunk of the day. Great turnout. For future reference when that turnout is this large we will NOT be able to run pools. We were about at capacity for people and setups(maybe could've got a few more in there, but we had about 10 setups. Hope you guys had a great time, we finished about 11pm. Thank you to all who entered and thanks to all that helped. Thanks again Matt for showing up and helping me out. Thanks to LI for coming and setting up shop with the controller fixing and shot glasses!

Congrats to Hax for winning and showing us all that we have some work to do still =)
Thanks to Tichinde925 for streaming on short notice for us!

RECORDED BROADCAST OF THE STREAM AND YOUTUBE UPLOAD SITE:
http://www.twitch.tv/tichinde925/b/436873332
http://www.youtube.com/user/Tichinde925

NOW THE RESULTS:

SINGLES
BRACKET IMAGE

1: hax
2: swift
3: spawn
4: teh moon
5: tian
5: zoso
7: psi
7: slox
9: smuckers
9: knut
9: mattdotzeb
9: codi
13: sai
13: weaponX
13: trademark
13: mafia
17: boomrested
17: papito
17: joe
17: KLit
17: anub
17: rold gold
17: tichinde925
17: joey
25: sean
25: max
25: larz
25: private smuckers
25: red
25: Osh
25: Zenos
25: colonel smokey
33: vino
33: artemis
33: dahlia
33: sasser
33: SKR
33: WyzDM
33: Rass
33: Ramo

DOUBLES

BRACKET IMAGE

1: hax/teh moon
2: slox/swift
3: sean/spawn
4: tian/mattdotzeb
5: codi/knut
5: colonel smokey/smuckers
7: weaponx/sai
7: bolt/aber
9: lilo and stitch face (mafia/red)
9: boomrested/larz
9: skr/rass
9: wej/cpu
13: boatmode/chereon
13: KLit/zenos
13: anub/private smuckers
13: wyz/osh
17: ramo/sozen

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
here I was wondering if there was going to be another of these sometime soon and I done gone missed it completely.

at this point I only lurk here every so often, but I may try and make it to the next one, since my job is right near the highway. if not to enter at least to hang out and play casuals all day. can't hurt as an every now and then sort of thing lol.

EDIT: the names in the top 13 line up overall haven't changed in a fricken year plus though, wow lol

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
Psi has actually never been that list. Tian hasnt either from recent memory.
I do recognize Psi from past tournaments, but if recent memory is important than I certainly don't qualify lol. I just recognize/know 12 out of the top 17 players listed. and unless my memory fails me the same people were placing similarly when I dropped out of getting last at every damn tournament I went to over a year ago. lol

except you... you got 2nd good ****

genuine intrest in chilling at the next one

Top Bottom