• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GRSmash Presents: Top 10 Premature Celebrations

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
It's never really over until it's over. Until the screen says Game! anything really can happen. All it takes is celebrating one moment too soon, or messing around at a crucial moment and it can cost you the game and set. This is shown perfectly by GRsmash in this video. Enjoy these Top 10 Premature Celebrations for a good laugh and as a cautionary tale.

SmashCapps admits he got a good laugh out of some of these. Be sure to follow him on twitter to share any other interesting videos for Smash!

Captain Zack

Banned via Administration
NNID
Chibi_Zack
Because we like to have fun and show off fun videos?
k so show off some of GRsmash's better work. Salty moments in smash, PPMD goes hype for Twitch, Top 10 Green Ranger plays. this one is almost not as well put together as the other ones.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
k so show off some of GRsmash's better work. Salty moments in smash, PPMD goes hype for Twitch, Top 10 Green Ranger plays. this one is almost not as well put together as the other ones.
We've shown other stuff from GRsmash before if I remember correctly. I'm not omnipotent and just plain am not capable of finding every video within a reasonable time after it comes out so it's still new enough for news so I miss stuff sometimes. I see no reason to be that confrontational over it, it's still a fun video, let folks just enjoy it.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
We've shown other stuff from GRsmash before if I remember correctly. I'm not omnipotent and just plain am not capable of finding every video within a reasonable time after it comes out so it's still new enough for news so I miss stuff sometimes. I see no reason to be that confrontational over it, it's still a fun video, let folks just enjoy it.
I don't think I've seen any GRSmash video in the front page since I joined Smashboards, which was last October.

Falm

Smash Rookie
slow thursday for news I see lol, but this was good, cringed all the way through

NNID
UncleCubone
3DS FC
3539-9630-7110
Funny moments, but the one featuring M2K and Zer0 kinda made me mad.

I know it's an established thing that they both play Diddy, but seriously **** them for both playing Diddy in doubles. Like, ****ing Christ there are 49 characters, all of them can be decent if played right, and you both just copout and ****ing play Diddy. One of them could play at least Shiek or ZSS. I know Smash is what they do to put food on the table but, it really sucks all the fun out of the game. It kinda killed the funny.

Seriously, man. **** that.

rant over.

Last edited:
NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465

I know it's an established thing that they both play Diddy, but seriously **** them for both playing Diddy in doubles. Like, ****ing Christ there are 49 characters, all of them can be decent if played right, and you both just copout and ****ing play Diddy. One of them could play at least Shiek or ZSS. I know Smash is what they do to put food on the table but, it really sucks all the fun out of the game. It kinda killed the funny.

rant over.
I couldn't agree more.
They're simply greedy and afraid to lose with the characters that actually require skill. Sad, sad, sad.

D

Deleted member

rant over.
Do whatever it takes to win, that's the con about being the best.

Pyr

Smash Lord

rant over.
Sorry for the caps, but this is what I hear when I read your post:

"THEY'RE PLAYING THE SAME CHARACTER AND THAT CHARACTER IS THE BEST CHARACTER AND THEY SHOULDN'T DO THAT BECAUSE OTHER CHARACTERS EXIST AND I DON'T FIND IT AS ENJOYABLE EVEN THOUGH I UNDERSTAND WHY THEY ARE DOING IT!"

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I hate when people say I complain.
Then stop doing this.

SmashBoards is going to be one of those sites that does Top 10 Lists?

Oh joy.
Because that's what complaining is. :p

It's a funny video. Just because the format doesn't suit your liking doesn't mean "oh no Smashboards is ruined forever."

And that bonus was the best. Ganon got to show off his sword before dying at least. :bee:

The Slayer

RAWR!
NNID
Ren
3DS FC
1778-9825-9960
I did this once against a Mr. G&W as a Yoshi. Star KO'ed him, but Ground Pound off the stage to a SD on my last stock before his last stock was taken.

J.P

Smash Journeyman
NNID
3DS FC
2466-2692-8715
Nice to see that Smashboards is finally promoting GRSmash videos ^_^
shame people are so negative about it that this feels like an electron :/

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
Why you standin up?
haha these are great! I hope that the complaints about the front don't change what is being posted, I really enjoy pretty much everything that gets posted, especially the smash videos.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Love GRSmash.

Aside from the bonus, my favorite clip was probably the Emukiller vs Pink Fresh ending. That Lucas combo was like Yugi pulling out Exodia against Kaiba omg. And then TKBreezy's laugh afterward just made it funnier. Lol.

#Obliterated

Ryu Myuutsu

Smash Champion
NNID
BahamurShin
3DS FC
3668-9945-1996
We get it, you hate fun, it doesn't mean everyone else has to adapt to your priorities. And this can be avoided as easily as not clicking on the front page articles you don't care about.

D_D

Smash Rookie
NNID
dillondavis32
You can hear FOW's heart snap. Anyway, GRsmash is probably my favorite channel for smash. His Nana "Shenanagans" video made me laugh out loud.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Don't ever celebrate too soon in Smash, or... don't get too cocky when you almost win.

Phoenix502

Smash Ace
NNID
Phoenix502
3DS FC
4811-6967-8095
I feel sorry for M2K and ZeRo's opponents, they came so close to conquering Double Diddy... and had it not been a Star KO, they would have won.

the Melee SDs were funnier, though, because SOMEONE had a double take to process what just happened. that and SDs like that are a little harder to excuse.

Dre89

Smash Hero
NNID
Dre4789

rant over.
Basically you're saying they should not optimise their chances at winning money just so a minority who don't like seeing Diddy are happy.

Sounds reasonable

Super FOG

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FOG2006
3DS FC
4253-3752-2801
Do you want something that gets a person saltier than this?! If this **** happened to me, I would become the dead sea in person and thrash the equipment :v

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
Being a Lucario not-quite-main, I know this feeling all to well. I want a Top 10 Boss Moments.

JustDan

Smash Cadet
NNID
JustDan10
3DS FC
0962-9892-9891

rant over.
Yea this is their JOB. They're not trying to please anyone. They will do what it takes to win. They will use the most developed character and the character they feel gives them the best shot to win.

Top Bottom