• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greatest Combo Video Ever

CoBam

Smash Rookie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chwWn-nNlqg

This is a combo video I put together of all my friends. We took the footage from a few days worth of friendlies and ended up with this. We're far from elite, but we have plenty of fun and occasionally manage to do something pretty damn cool.

EddyBearr

Smash Lord
I can't really say there's anything all that impressive in there (I don't think you were expecting people to anyways), but I really like this video. Makes me feel good and is more entertaining than most combo videos imo.

CoBam

Smash Rookie
I can't really say there's anything all that impressive in there (I don't think you were expecting people to anyways), but I really like this video. Makes me feel good and is more entertaining than most combo videos imo.
Yeah, I know there's nothing really good skill wise in this video, but there are plenty of fun and funny things happening. We've only been playing(competitively/learning tech and stuff) for about 2 months now so I don't expect to wow anyone. We just wanted to have our own video to look at and show our friends, and hopefully in the future we can look back on it and see how far we've come. I'm also really glad that it made you feel good and kept you entertained because that was the whole point in the first place.

Some of this stuff is hilarious
I'm a HUGE fan of your stuff dude, and I'm so happy you commented on my video! I'm really glad you thought it was funny, and I now know I really accomplished what I set out to do with this video.

Top Bottom