• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GOH-T Smashfest and 3ds tournament! Tracy, ca Oct 4

SuperSkeetBro

Smash Journeyman
Hello! With the release of the new Smashbros4 coming out this friday I thought it would be a good time to host another Green Oaks Havoc Tournament! Its been awhile since iv TO'd so im excited to host once again! I will have a Smashbros 3ds tournament and freeplay for EVERY version of smash! I have about 12 people from Tracy, pleasanton, and san jose that i know personally who are coming and bringing friends. But we can always use more people and more setups!

WHEN: Saturday October 4th. 11am-9pm (may have post party) setup begins immediately and i think i will take signups around 1 or 2 oclock.

WHERE: 2929 N. MacArthur Drive Tracy,ca Green Oaks Mobile home park (Inside the office/recroom)

THE VENUE:
I have an excellent venue with enough space for approximately 11 setups comfortably (more can fit if we're cozy) and space for around 30-40 people! There are lots of fold out chairs and tables to accomadate everyone! There is a kitchen area with fridge, oven, sink, and microwave if anyone wants to heat up some food! Plus a male and female bathroom, and a few couches for comfort! Lots of parking too.

EVENTS:
Smashbros 3ds tournament.
$5 buy-in
Double Elimination
items off
4 stock 8 minute matches
All stages on for counterpick. Havnt decided on a random list but neutrality will be the goal of the list.
stage select will not be strike but instead start off selecting Random, then losers choice. each player can ban two stages for the whole set.
2 outa 3 wins for most sets. 3 outa 5 for Finals
Prizes will be 60/30/10% of entrance fees.

possible melee or Project M tournament. This one im gona play by ear. I think a smashfest would be more enjoyable but if the majority of everyone there wants to compete i wont stop it if anyone wants to run it!

FREEPLAY FOR EVERY SMASH
i want 1 smash64 and 1 brawl set up and the rest will be melee and project M!

Bring your own controller/3ds! I would also apreciate people bringing setups as i only have 3 CRTs and whatever my friends are bringing. everyone please be respectful of the venue and to the players! And lastly hope to see you there! plz let me know if your coming and what your bringing!

SuperSkeetBro

Smash Journeyman
So even tho i havnt got a whole lot of interests herenin this thread, if anyone is plannin on attending from here i thought id let ya know there has been alot of local interest. Passed out 40 flyers at the midnight release. Looks promusing!

Top Bottom