• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GLITCH control 2 ports with one controller

johanliebert

Smash Rookie
I found this glitch just now. Im playing project m 3.5 on a Wii, using the Hackless Full-set

To do this glitch, i went into Versus mode and entered the game as player three, timer set to infinite. I messed around for a while and then decided to go to practice mode. After entering and exiting a game of practice mode, i came back to versus mode and my controller was controlling both of the hands for players 1 and 3. I was able to select characters and start a game, and my controller inputs controlled both characters.

I have no custom content installed, but also no way to reinstall to see if it 'fixes' this. Frankly, i dont think it should be fixed as its a cool way to fulfill my Ike Climbers fantasies.

I assume this works because practice mode forcibly sets you to the player 1 slot, and when you go back to versus the game reads you as both in first and third (or any other position, i just confirmed it can be duplicated).
If someone could tell me if this works on their versions of the game i would appreciate it

Top Bottom