• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior #Geno4Smash - Everyone's gotta do their part! Vote Geno

Geno Boost

Smash Master
Yeah. Honestly, I wouldn't have been as upset since the roster still isn't finalized from the leak. But, with Bowser Jr. and Dr. Mario being characters, I just can't see Geno making it with them in as well.
There is still a chance for making him trophy don't give up your hope we should see geno in this game somewhere even just a forest maze music here

TerminalMontage

Smash Ace
NNID
TerminalMontage
Oh no I saw a picture of Larry Koopaling in a copter, trophy. Oh nooo OH NOOOOOOOOO-

THEN THE VIDEOS. Yeah time to pack up my friends. But here's to hoping he gets a trophy.

Last edited:

kiteinthesky

Smash Ace
I just saw the leaked videos -- I honestly have no idea how in the world the Duck Hunt Dog got in. I ... honestly have no idea what to say. I'm not disappointed or upset, my brain is just boggled by that.

But yeah, Geno's apparently not in Smash 4, so let's pack it up and get ready to campaign for Smash 5. Or DLC. Or to buy the rights from Square. I'm still on board for the Kickstarter plan.

Last edited:

Staarih

Smash Master
Geno's chances aren't looking too great, I have to admit (even if there are some secret characters still, apparently... I doubt Geno is one of them, but if that was the case, then this roster would be saved for me haha, not that it's that bad in the first place though...). Now I'm just hoping for even a trophy or music. DLC would be amazing tho.

Toasterman247

Smash Cadet
NNID
Toasterman
It's OK guys.. well just wait another 6/7 years to be disappointed in the same way again!

As you can tell i'm a bit butthurt over all this. SO MANY CLONES.

Geno Boost

Smash Master

guys there is still a hope if sakurai is going to confirmed geno as trophy then his chances will be great to appear in future mario games he just need to ask square enix to make him appear in SSB4 like rayman after this so many people will bring thier hopes back for geno in SSB5 and he will be requested more than he was in brawl days but someone should send a massage to sakurai to give geno a place in SSB4
oh and i did create this trophy :)
BUT IF SAKURAI DIDNT ADD HIM THEN GENO WILL BLOW UP JAPAN AGAIN!!!
genofinalsmash.gif

Attachments

RetroBro

Smash Ace
It's okay fellahs. Geno is a rough character to get in, we don't know the circumstances.... but maybe DLC in the future. <3

Raheem The Dream

Banned via Warnings
NNID
RaheemTheDream28
3DS FC
5043-2968-5730
It's okay fellahs. Geno is a rough character to get in, we don't know the circumstances.... but maybe DLC in the future. <3
Exactly, my point of perfection view! But, still good-luck for all of us to still representing, Geno in SMASH 4 as a playable character on DLC eShop to pay for this extremely hard work for Geno!^_^

Toasterman247

Smash Cadet
NNID
Toasterman
Well guys, it was fun speaking with all of you and thinking up theories if Geno was in Smash 4. I'd love to play Smash with all of you sometime!

ErenJager

Smash Champion
5 spots open on that roster image if you ask me, I believe Ridley and Mewtwo are two of them, you gotta think they're probably hard to unlock due to being highly demanded.... so highly demanded characters ..... could be harder to unlock/ take longer... that's why the leaker hadn't unlocked them yet.... maybbbbeee Geno too.

I'll say Bowser Jr. was kinda lame to see from this perspective.

I don't blame Dr. Mario he's like his own side series.

Last edited:

Houndstooth

Smash Ace
If Dr. Mario was given the same treatment as Lucina (costume first, then decided too different for that), then I can still see Geno, K. Rool, Ridley, and Mewtwo having a chance (as the clones wouldn't have taken as much development time).

Anyway, changing the topic off of that for a moment, what did everyone think of the new Pokemon Fighters announcement? With Hyrule Warriors being a hybrid of two gaming companies with Nintendo characters, and Pokemon Fighters being the same (Tekken and Pokemon), then shouldn't we see another crossover? Maybe Square returning to work on a Mario RPG game...?

Geno Boost

Smash Master
If Dr. Mario was given the same treatment as Lucina (costume first, then decided too different for that), then I can still see Geno, K. Rool, Ridley, and Mewtwo having a chance (as the clones wouldn't have taken as much development time).

Anyway, changing the topic off of that for a moment, what did everyone think of the new Pokemon Fighters announcement? With Hyrule Warriors being a hybrid of two gaming companies with Nintendo characters, and Pokemon Fighters being the same (Tekken and Pokemon), then shouldn't we see another crossover? Maybe Square returning to work on a Mario RPG game...?
i am sure we will get square/nintendo game but its most likley will happen in 2016 because it will be the 20th year that nintendo/square did team up at the first time in 1996...if square enix and nintendo remember this

Toasterman247

Smash Cadet
NNID
Toasterman

Hopefully we will get another Square + Nintendo game! Hyrule warriors looks pretty cool, so I think it might be fun to play it sometime, on the other hand... Pokken fighters... Not sure how to feel about that. I really like Pokemon but that just looks not fitting to be a 'Pokemon' game. It just looks to me like some bland fighting game modded to have Pokemon in it. That's just how I feel about it.

Houndstooth

Smash Ace
Hopefully we will get another Square + Nintendo game! Hyrule warriors looks pretty cool, so I think it might be fun to play it sometime, on the other hand... Pokken fighters... Not sure how to feel about that. I really like Pokemon but that just looks not fitting to be a 'Pokemon' game. It just looks to me like some bland fighting game modded to have Pokemon in it. That's just how I feel about it.
I can understand that, but we haven't seen much on the new Pokemon game. But, a Square/Nintendo Mario RPG sequel, in my opinion, has a much better chance now than ever with how Nintendo seems to be reaching out to other companies to help with their games and change things up a bit.

Two Big Guys For You

Smash Cadet
It's OK guys.. well just wait another 6/7 years to be disappointed in the same way again!

As you can tell i'm a bit butthurt over all this. SO MANY CLONES.

Yeah, if your character came from the 2008-2013 period and didn't get in you're entirely ****ed.

Geno would honestly top Sonic and Snake because he's legendary with Smash. If Sakurai wants a Squenix rep next smash I do hope he gets Geno. I myself not being a big fan of SMRPG would be hype because he's a dream character for many.

Neosquid

Smash Cadet
NNID
Slowest_Of_Bros
I don't know about you guys, but merely a trophy or an assist trophy feels like a cop-out seeing Geno's history with smash support and continued support. I say we push for DLC, Playable status in Smash 5, or bust!

KenboCalrissian

YouTube: SewerBuddies
NNID
KenboCalrissian
3DS FC
2165-5810-5680
Switch FC
SW 5178 3144 4326
At least with Mii Gunner, we could always make our own Geno. Hopefully the game has some clothing that at least kinda sorta looks like him!

Geno Boost

Smash Master
At least with Mii Gunner, we could always make our own Geno. Hopefully the game has some clothing that at least kinda sorta looks like him!
the problem is that mii gunner doesnt have any move that look like geno.
just see his moves in SSB crusade he have very very very pefect moves just look here some of his moves

Attachments

Toasterman247

Smash Cadet
NNID
Toasterman
Honestly, I think the whole Mii Fighters thing is kinda lame. You can't play online with them so like, whats the point?

cmbsfm

Smash Champion
NNID
srmario
there is a chance for more newcomers, maybe sakurai will surprise us. Don't give up just yet!

Nintendo_Addict

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2251-5124-4980
I doubt we'll ever see Geno again.. but with that said, no one character being announced for Smash would have me more excited then if Geno were to appear. Ever since I first played SMRPG all those years ago.. I've absolutely adored the star possessed doll that is Geno. I would most likely squeal like a little girl if this miracle were to ever happen.

Darkfur

Abbey Recorder
sneaking low to the ground, ready to pounce
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=72298 i got heart attack when i saw geno brawl thread i cant believe it that it got more 400 pages in 3 years while SSB4 geno thread got 45 pages in 3 years.
geno fans and hopes started to DISSAPPEAR :sadeyes:
the ONLY way to bring geno fans and hopes again is by bringing geno back in a game BEFORE 2017!!!
There was a huge war between Geno and Ridley supporters. Several peace efforts, Even had mods threaten to shut us both down several times. It was exciting.

Top Bottom